Is a General Firearm Forum Needed?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by notdku, May 30, 2007.

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

This forum is for general chit-chat. Non-firearm technical stuff.

Now that the forum is a little older do you all feel we need a general firearm forum or do all the subforums cover everything firearm related?

2. bkt

bkt New Member

You've got forums for general rifle, handgun and shotgun. And you have forums for other types -- NFA, muskets, etc. That should cover pretty much everything, shouldn't it?

3. BrassMonkey

BrassMonkey New Member Supporter

I have enjoyed some of the topics that come up in general. I think alot of us think along the same lines on many issues, and are interested in many of the same things. GD is a good place to talk about those interest that may be non firearm related. I would keep it as long as it doesn't become a circus of tin foil hattery

4. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

More what I'm saying is should we have two seperate forums:

General Chit-Chat (TV, movies, life, etc.)
    General Firearm Discussion (Genereal firearm stuff that doesn't neccessarily fit into a firearm subcategory)

5. BrassMonkey

BrassMonkey New Member Supporter

Ok I see. I think we have enough forums that most any firearm topic can be placed into one of them. I would just retitle the range as the "Club House" or something like that for GD.

6. JoeLee

JoeLee New Member

Around the wood stove you can talk about anything,or the kitchen table.

7. Sambo

Sambo New Member

What do you guys think about a "picture and video forum"? Everything under the sun: pics of our toys, vids of you @ the range, humor etc etc.