Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I bought 2 Armalite AR10 25 rd mags for $40ea... I've paid more for 1911 mags, I wanted Magpul but this particular model 10TBN won't take them:mad: that's all I have for my AR15 and really like them much better than steel, maybe Magpul will eventually make them for this model:confused:

·
Registered
967 Posts
A gunshop in az I was at the other day had the 30 rounders for 25. But 100 round drums were 600$!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I live in NJ and paid $26 for magpul 20 round mags that were modified for 15 rounds. Granted that WAS 6 months ago. Today they go for $40. So go figure.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
The manufacture is in full swing and the proposed bills are unsupported. If you have mags, wait. If you don't ...you still might want to wait. Only three weeks ago there was nothing, anywhere. It'll come back around . The best way to combat price hikes is to not buy into them. literally.

drvsafe....I hate your av. it creeps me out. just sayin.;)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Cattledog said:
drvsafe....I hate your av. it creeps me out. just sayin.;)
That's tillie, I suppose its a clown. It's an old time advertising image from the boardwalks around where I grew up both in Coney Island In Brooklyn, NY as well as Asbury Park, NJ.
I won't doubt if you're unfamiliar it is a bit creepy. But for those familiar it's a warm reminder of a $hitload of good times at the boardwalks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts