Firearms Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
Next year. Then another the year after, and another the year after, and another...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trip286 said:
Next year. Then another the year after, and another the year after, and another...
Gee trip thanks I knew I could count on a NTAC to make a comment like that. Let's see there are 365 days in a year (for the NTAC comments I'm not including leap year) so that reallllyyyyy narrows it down.

Is there any other wisdom you can share with everyone on what's coming out "Next year."

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Sand_Squid said:
Gee trip thanks I knew I could count on a NTAC to make a comment like that. Let's see there are 365 days in a year (for the NTAC comments I'm not including leap year) so that reallllyyyyy narrows it down.

Is there any other wisdom you can share with everyone on what's coming out "Next year."
So clue me in to what NTAC means. I have probably been called worse which is fine.

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
They have a new model every year. How about checking out an iPhone forum instead of a gun forum?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Not an iphone user, but from what I hear, as soon as the price starts falling, they come out with a new one so they can gt the price back up there. I'd guess they already have the next 4 o 5 'new ones' on hand, just waitin' for the right time to release them. ;) :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
trip286 said:
They have a new model every year. How about checking out an iPhone forum instead of a gun forum?
Let's see instead of a gun forum. I take it you haven't seen some of the other stuff on here that are not gun related here are a few examples
-Just three words only
-If you could drop everything what state would you live in
-Post a pictures any picture
-What is your favorite recipe

Do I make my point for you?

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
For Pete's sake, here. 5 seconds on freaking google, sort through the results yourself. [ame]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=when+does+the+next+iPhone+come+out&btnG=[/ame]

Then try googling conversations with friends. See what works better.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Simmer simmer y'all, before momma comes in here.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I think that im ready for a new iphone, im sure that i like this android anymore

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
MrWray said:
I think that im ready for a new iphone, im sure that i like this android anymore
Drink the apple kool aide.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
kytowboater said:
Drink the apple kool aide.
I had an iphone 3g then i got this galaxy S2 thinking that i would like it better. I do like the bigger screen, the super clear AMOLED display and 8mp camera, but ive started to miss the iphone.

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
I love the s2. The iPhone has a few more standard features, and many more available, but the features I use the most are easier to use on the galaxy. Did you know I have a "piss someone off" button?

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
trip286 said:
I love the s2. The iPhone has a few more standard features, and many more available, but the features I use the most are easier to use on the galaxy. Did you know I have a "piss someone off" button?
Its just a preference thing for me,I like my S2, i just think that the iphone is a more solid phone

·
Registered
598 Posts
Sand_Squid said:
Has anyone heard of when apple is coming out with there new iPhone?
I heard in the fall today on the news some gadget guy was showing pics of it having a bigger battery smuggled out of china.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts