Iphone

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Sand_Squid, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Sand_Squid

Sand_Squid New Member

Has anyone heard of when apple is coming out with there new iPhone?

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

Next year. Then another the year after, and another the year after, and another...

3. downsouth

downsouth New Member

4. Sand_Squid

Sand_Squid New Member

Gee trip thanks I knew I could count on a NTAC to make a comment like that. Let's see there are 365 days in a year (for the NTAC comments I'm not including leap year) so that reallllyyyyy narrows it down.

Is there any other wisdom you can share with everyone on what's coming out "Next year."

5. Sand_Squid

Sand_Squid New Member

6. downsouth

downsouth New Member

So clue me in to what NTAC means. I have probably been called worse which is fine.

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

They have a new model every year. How about checking out an iPhone forum instead of a gun forum?

8. gollygee

gollygee New Member

Not an iphone user, but from what I hear, as soon as the price starts falling, they come out with a new one so they can gt the price back up there. I'd guess they already have the next 4 o 5 'new ones' on hand, just waitin' for the right time to release them. ;) :)

9. Sand_Squid

Sand_Squid New Member

Let's see instead of a gun forum. I take it you haven't seen some of the other stuff on here that are not gun related here are a few examples
    -Just three words only
    -If you could drop everything what state would you live in
    -Post a pictures any picture
    -What is your favorite recipe

Do I make my point for you?

10. trip286

trip286 New Member

For Pete's sake, here. 5 seconds on freaking google, sort through the results yourself. [ame]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=when+does+the+next+iPhone+come+out&btnG=[/ame]

Then try googling conversations with friends. See what works better.

11. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

Play nice everyone lol ;)

12. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Simmer simmer y'all, before momma comes in here.

13. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I think that im ready for a new iphone, im sure that i like this android anymore

14. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Supposed to be this year, september or october

15. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Drink the apple kool aide.

16. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I had an iphone 3g then i got this galaxy S2 thinking that i would like it better. I do like the bigger screen, the super clear AMOLED display and 8mp camera, but ive started to miss the iphone.

17. trip286

trip286 New Member

I love the s2. The iPhone has a few more standard features, and many more available, but the features I use the most are easier to use on the galaxy. Did you know I have a "piss someone off" button?

18. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Its just a preference thing for me,I like my S2, i just think that the iphone is a more solid phone

19. bearrwe

bearrwe New Member

I heard in the fall today on the news some gadget guy was showing pics of it having a bigger battery smuggled out of china.