Inventive ideas anyone?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Gojubrian, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I've always wanted to invent something original. I've had lots of ideas and a couple have actually happened, by someone else!!

I have some pictures I drew in 1990 or a fishing rod that shoots a lure, then retrieves it with the press of a button. It could get complicated from there, but the idea was co2 powered and different retrieve speeds.

Then someone invented the rocket fishing rod for kids a while back, cool.

Anyone else have some innovative ideas?

I have several more.

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I have an Idea for a slide racking holster. You keep the chamber empty and then you push down before drawing then draw and your ready to shoot. Oops, Just gave it away.

3. General_lee

General_lee New Member

My dad invented a hot plate designed for warming mugs of coffee. But the "invention submission" company he used wanted so much money that he decided to just let them have it.
    I myself came up with an electromagnetic pick-up tool with a built in LED light, I use it regularly at my house for retrieving tools dropped in tight places. I didn't think it would sell though, theres so many permanent magnet pick-up tools out there.

4. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I had an idea for a shock absorber on cars/trucks but no one has made it yet...that I know of. I'm keeping it to myself.

Anyone familiar with spreading lime on fields? Thank my Grandfather for the current method, he invented it. He can't read, be he invented it. Sometimes I think education is for idiots.

5. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

LOL. The Spetznaz have a holster that racks and takes the safety off by pushing down to remove the pistol. Ready to fire...cool stuff. :D

I would like to invent an asshat filter. Answer a couple of qualifying questions and marks the ip address as asshat. Then if an asshat joins a forum, everyone can see the asshat indicator displayed along with asshat's name. :D

6. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

maybe we can just get a bull**** meter in the intro section

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

That what I mean. Qualifiying questions just to even post. Then the sofware would place a symbol by the name that lets the SM's see asshatness.

8. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Word...lol:D... right guess?

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Let's invent a way to get along.

My daddy always told me, "God gave you two ears and one mouth.

Use them proportionately."

10. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Your dad was very wise!!

Here's another of my weird ideas.

A toilet bowl with a doggy dish at the bottom. My dogs growing up always liked to drink from the toilet. This way, they won't have to.

When you fluch the doggy bowl is flushed and filtered water is dispensed back into the bowl. I need a name for it..? :D

11. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Why filter it? They never seemed to mind before. Plus the water in your toilet is the same thing you drink until you use it. As long as your not fluching is dish with your dirty water your good.
    The filter option might be a selling point for the folks that really spoil their dogs though. You know the kind, have their dog in a stroler, feeding it beef jerky and bottled water....