Firearms Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Everyone.

My name is Robert and I am newbie. Rookie to this group. I have read postings and decided to join in. I'm from Texas where freedom is valued to the utmost. A Native Texan also. 58 years old with a proud history of military history in my family. Both to Texas, and the United States.

Proud to be an American, and to be a part of this group.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome Manly - Thank you, and your family, for the service provided to your state and to our country. I have been told Texas is the only state that is allowed to fly their state flag at the same height as the United States flag because you are a Sovereign State, and you vote to remain part of the collective "United States", is that correct? I guess if you guys really don't like the way things are going, you will just take matters into your own hands. Got to respect forward thinking like that. :D

I think you find this forum knowledgeable and the people who post here friendly and helpful.

D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Dillinger.

Yes, there is a clause in the Texas statute that provides a "safe" clause that Texas could be a nation in it's own right. I don't see that happing, but who can really look into the future? Be prepared is my thinking.;)

Thank you for the welcome.
Manly

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Frapprez

Thank you for the welcome. It is much appreacited.

My wepons:

16 ga. Remmington pump, Winchester model 64 30-30 saddle gun, 30 cal. m1 cabine. Hawes 357 mag single shot, Ruger Mark 1. Colt 32 cal revolver... and the list goes on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts