Firearms Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up yall? I guess i'll start with a little about myself. I am in the U.S Army, currently serving my forth tour in Iraq. I have been a gunsmith for about nine years. I'm a life member of the NRA and also a certified instructor. My job in the Army is also a weapons spe******t. I guess the good thing about being over here is that i get the opportunity to play with a lot of old obscure stuff. Besides the usual military firearms i work with, I have had the chance to play around with and even in some cases shoot stuff like 1919A4's, SMLE's, PPSH-41's among others. I've been wanting to check out one of these forums for a while now, to talk shop. Besides working on firearms, I also reload and of course shoot. I do some long range rifle marksmanship, not much shotgunning, but i am primarily a handgunner.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Welcome aboard Bob. Thanks for your service also.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome sniperbob!

You only need two things when visiting the forum, thick skin and the ability to laugh at everything including yourself.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Welcome and hello from Idaho to you. Hope you enjoy the forum. Thank you for your service to this great nation. God bless.:D

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Bob - and Thank you from the Dillinger Household for your continued service to this great country that was formerly ours.

JD

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to our forum, please enjoy it and glad to have you around, take care. :D

·
Registered
353 Posts
welcome , and thanks for your service .

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here and thank you for your service.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome Sniper

:):)
Whats up yall? I guess i'll start with a little about myself. I am in the U.S Army, currently serving my forth tour in Iraq. I have been a gunsmith for about nine years. I'm a life member of the NRA and also a certified instructor. My job in the Army is also a weapons spe******t. I guess the good thing about being over here is that i get the opportunity to play with a lot of old obscure stuff. Besides the usual military firearms i work with, I have had the chance to play around with and even in some cases shoot stuff like 1919A4's, SMLE's, PPSH-41's among others. I've been wanting to check out one of these forums for a while now, to talk shop. Besides working on firearms, I also reload and of course shoot. I do some long range rifle marksmanship, not much shotgunning, but i am primarily a handgunner.
Welcome to the Forum Bob. Loads of fun/knowledge here. Great to have a GI with us! Our #1 Son was in the 101st. (96-2000). Glad to have you aboard!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts