Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Doesn't sound correct to me

I've done Emergency, Critical Care and Trauma Nursing for more than 30 years and I can't remember ONE groin injury.

Many GSW's to the leg, some GSW's to hands and fingers but I can't remember ANY groin shots!

:eek:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Investigating gunshot wounds, the only groin shots I saw were not self inflicted.
:eek:

·
Registered
29 Posts
And exactly who is eMedicine?
I could see that statistic being correct, provided they only took there poll from the free inner city emergency rooms in DC, LA, Detroit, Chicago, etc..
You know, where your not suppose to own a weapon let alone know how to use it, But every low life has one.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Yeah, I wonder how they came about that statistic? Either way, I wish they had 'em all on tape. That would be fun to watch:D

·
Registered
186 Posts
I don't believe this for a minute. Far more of these injuries happen while playing sports such as baseball or football than they do from firearms. Hell, even the good old stiletto-heeled pumps have wrecked more family jewels than guns have. Who's the publisher of eMedicine, Sarah Brady? Do you think they may have an agenda here?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts