Intense CQB "training"

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Gojubrian, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTbMUI7yAbM]YouTube - Close quarter gun fighting compiled[/ame]

Check out his other videos too. :eek:

2. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1YTE38hMgA&feature=related]YouTube - 21 foot rule, flesh isn't the same as cardboard[/ame]

Do the kids actually play back here? I'm guessing they spend the majority of their time in their bedrooms rocking back and forth uncontrollably. :D

3. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Does this dude have Terets? I was waiting for him to shoot his hand or other body part. That is some of the dumbest gun stuff I've seen in a long time. I wanted to pistol whip him with his own gun.
    Second video, why the hell would you run through the yard with a blade sharp enough to cut almost completely through that turkey. Stupidity at its finest right there.

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Freakin mall ninjas!! There everywhere!!:eek:

5. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Video # 1 I called "The Dance of the Dodo". It is truely a wonder he didn't shoot himself. But I guess with the thousands of hours of training that he has really and truely become a master of DISASTER (waiting to happen!)

Video #2 I called " I Should Be In A Paper Bag"... or... "I'm A Big Freakin Turkey!"

Brian you are right about the kids. I was hoping that was HIS swingset and he was born a eunic! If he wasn't, maybe he will shoothimself in the testicles BEFORE he can breed! :eek: :eek:

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

7. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Dude had a sword:eek:

Both did at one point. Best part..."Just hangin out.....rasaaAAAAAAAA!!!
    hahahhahaaaaa!!.
    Man, you can't get that kind of stupid off the infomercials at 4AM. But wait! that's not all!!!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  8. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

ok ok. i was thinking "he is gonna blow his hand off in a minute then this video will be worth watching" but that never happened. but you gotta give the guy a little credit. jumping through the air and running away while shootin a tomato off of a fence post is kind of impressive....and there is such a thing as gunkata. they teach it in the cia though i doubt it looks like that.

9. suprdave

suprdave New Member

That dude whooped that bags ass!

10. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

His wife must be sooo proud. LOL. How would any of you ladies like to be her?

11. freefall

freefall New Member

To quote one of my favorite philosophers-Bugs Bunny- "What a maroon!"

12. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

um...i love youtube videos that leave you pondering whether or not it was a serious attempt or amatuer mockery....this guy might actually get some action if he left the piece at home and did those wacky steps on the dance floor...

then again, maybe not...:)

13. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I don't know whats more scary that guy with a gun or the fact that he offers classes on that stupid sh!t he was doing. I thought he had something in his pants biting his junk the way he was jumping around.

His web site. Some one in the Plano area of Texas needs to go take his class and make him look like a fool....

Pistola y Daga* or Handgun and Knife

14. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I don't think I laughed so hard ever that was great Dave....

15. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Just in case you're ever attacked by a Thanksgiving entree' or the bag it was brought home in, you'll have the skill set to prevail. I counted 3 sweeps of the left knee in the first video for no frigging reason. Still haven't figured out why he'd randomly rack the slide. But double-weild with a sword and a pistol?
    [​IMG]

16. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Arrrgggghhhh matey! Let's not be insultin' Cap'n Jack Sparrow! The Cap'n would be swabbin' the decks with that lubber!

Grrrrrrr

17. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

Man, if I ever see a bunch of empty paper bags and plucked turkey carcasses invading my neighborhood, I am so calling that guy!

What a do-do, did you notice how many times he had to rack his slide in the first video because he had several FTFs?

My biggest fear of this idiot operating anywhere near me would be would be the collateral damage due to his dancing.

18. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I would shoot him first even if we were on the same side.

You could use him as a distraction the bg's would all be lookin at him laughing while you shoot them all....

19. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

The absolute best has to be around the 45 second mark in the first video. I wonder if he would consider taking on a student??

20. WDB

WDB New Member

I'm still cracking up, that was great! The jumping around, shooting paper bags was good, add in the FTF had me grinning and the sword pistol combo cracked me up. The following vid running through his kids swing set to cut a turkey "almost" in half was too much. If he puts out a turd vid (opps I meant third) I might have to call medics!

He kick some azz on cardboard and paper bags, I expect his family is proud, I'm switching to plastic bags as I didn't know how dangerous paper bags were. Imagine the wife "no Timmy you can't play on your swing, Daddy's practicing incase the frozen turkeys attack".