Intellectual Exercise: Liberate England

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I invite you smart people to join me in the logistics discussion of taking over a country, returning it to it's people, and installing me into the Monarchy.

If a guy got on the plane, landed in Heathrow, and wanted to shoot for domination of the island, where would he start?

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

The English would only respond to someone who was Royal Born, therefore; you would have to prove you are a descendant to the throne......Oh, Hell...just watch 'Johnny English'.

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Can I pull a feigned nobility, ala "A Knight's Tale"?

I think we should free our brothers.

I'm serious.

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

That's what we're afraid of!

[​IMG]

5. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

You have to somehow change their hearts, the very way they perceive things. This can be best accomplished through songs then media.

Who was it that said, "I don't care what the country's politics and beliefs are, I want to write the songs."

Songs influence the way people think.

6. Wheelspin

Wheelspin New Member

As an English citizen who moved to America a couple of years ago I applaud your intentions, England needs all the help it can get!

If you want to become a ruler and the future King of England find yourself a female aire to the throne and get her knocked up:D It's a long term plan but it'll get your foot in the door of Buckingham Palace.

7. opaww

opaww New Member

I would think a good place to start would be to kick any Frence and muslim out of England. Hell if you start here I will except you as king of America

8. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

Well, you just need to get a few boats together and set out from Normandy. Try to arrive at East Sussex around October 14th. That's worked well in the past.

Honestly, before trying to liberate England I think you should get a bit of practice first, perhaps giving us a hand down here in South America. I mean, you've already helped the English out in two world wars.

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I've got looks and talent, I suppose the pop star route gets me in the door.

I think winning over the people is no problem, I suspect they're tired of having their rights trampled.

10. SigGambler

SigGambler New Member

Well if you can stir up enough fear into the people at another group of people and then kill a very large number of people, stick your thingy in a noble womans daughter and stick with her and you will be the leader. Now the trick is the "very large number of people you must kill". Kill only a few hundred or a thousand and you are just a mad man but kill around (I'm taking an educated look at the history of man and the current tranist of mass media), I would say you would have to kill around 3/4 of a million people and you must have the majority see there killing as a means for the better.

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

While I'm all for a good bloody revolution, I was thinking more along the lines of becoming Prime Minister, repealing the gun and knife laws, and undoing some of the injustices that have warped what was once the greatest Empire in the world.

Gentlemen, these people gave us Liz Hurley, James Bond, and (removes hat and places over heart) Benny Hill...

For Benny Hill!!!!!!

12. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

This is easy. Just fly over and start telling all brits that the UK is going to make them work 51 weeks out of the year taxes are going to sky rocket you are not allowed to own anything that may injure a child or human in anyway that includes cricket bats and any other solid object like a table leg. But France is will to take you in give you 6 months vaccation a year and all the crappy free health care you want. Maybe then all the Brits can get their dam teeth fixed so they don't look like a bunch of ridge runners from a movie.

Then after they all move out just take it over and create your own utopiean country.

I would then first start with moving the island south to warmer weather. Then to immigrate to my island you have to meet the following:

1. Own at least 2 rifle 1 of which has to be full automatic or capable of being made full auto.
    2. Mush be able to pass a shoot test with both rifles above out to 600 yards.

3. Be willing to work for what you get and feel good about it.

4. like making fun of douche bags and the French.

5. Have an IQ over 120

6. Be willing to fight for your country. Meaning once you live here you have to belong to the military. It is a part time gig where you drill one a month and 1 month in the summer.

7. Be any religion except muslim.

8. If you are female you must have naturaly good looking boobies. No plastic at the Free United Stated of John Browning.

9. you must own and love a 1911.

10. You can't own a Glock. If you do you must be willing to toss it in the drink and swear off Tupperware pistols for ever.

13. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

It's easy, you can do it in 3 steps.

1) find the Island of Avalon

2) find the "Stone"

3) Pull the sword of of the stone and BINGO, you are the new King. ;)

14. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Oh, you are good.

Well done.;)