Firearms Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have any firearms instructors here on Firearms Talk?

·
Administrator
26,169 Posts
Several- but you may need to be a bit more specific- rifle, pistol, shotgun, self defense, home defense, air defense, self propelled artillery?

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
c3shooter said:
Several- but you may need to be a bit more specific- rifle, pistol, shotgun, self defense, home defense, air defense, self propelled artillery?
Any.......

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No firearm instructors here?

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
like c3 said there are several - NRA, LE, Military. Back when I first joined SGT Miller was posting some very informative videos. He dropped off for a long time but I recently saw some new posts from him in the last couple of weeks.

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
W/ all the guys claiming instructor status I figured there'd be more responses.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
im teaching myself how to shoot a longbow been at it about 4ish years. either i got a shtty student or crappy instructor. not sure which...

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My motives are never hiden unlike most this day and age, including moderators. Integrity and honesty are still valued by some.

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm always looking for instruction. Been taking some classes locally from the same group and am looking into trying another group this month. Trying to stay local but may have to travel here soon.

·
Administrator
26,169 Posts
Mike, I asked you a simple question- what kind of instructor. I have been (past tense, retired) a military small arms instructor for a number of years. That has included pistol & revolver, M14, M16, M60, M79/ M203, M72 and AT4. I also used to do fairly well in teaching the 90mm and 106 recoiless, and the 8imm mortar.

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mike, I asked you a simple question- what kind of instructor. I have been (past tense, retired) a military small arms instructor for a number of years. That has included pistol & revolver, M14, M16, M60, M79/ M203, M72 and AT4. I also used to do fairly well in teaching the 90mm and 106 recoiless, and the 8imm mortar.
And I gave you a very simple answer to your question. Any.

Any.......

·
Premium Member
22,662 Posts
I was a certified Police firearms instructor for 15 years.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts