Firearms Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
I have not- and yes, I'm an old ninny- but I am not comfortable doing on line business with a company that does not give an address, and more than a cell phone number on their website.
I was thinking the same thing. I could find nowhere on their website where they are located and their primer prices are not believable. I wouldn't do business with them. SCAM.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I don’t know about Tropicalammo but anytime I see something I’m unsure of I just search the name and see what has already been reported about them. Unless they are brand new someone will have had good or bad dealings with them. There are so many new online ammo suppliers that I’ve never heard of most of them. Sometimes the sites look professional and other times they scream scammer.

·
Premium Member
G42 G43x P95DC CZ82 Mak CZ70 AR etc.
5,727 Posts
I don’t know about Tropicalammo but anytime I see something I’m unsure of I just search the name and see what has already been reported about them. Unless they are brand new someone will have had good or bad dealings with them. There are so many new online ammo suppliers that I’ve never heard of most of them. Sometimes the sites look professional and other times they scream scammer.
I have never seen so many new names making ammo as show up now. I have a few FFL dealer guys I know very well. I've asked some about this. I have been told a lot of small outfits have bought small auto loading equipment and went into business while prices are high. But they won't count on them for any long term reliability to supply. Guess we shall see.
I know this, for now I am staying far away from these unknown brands.

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
I've bought reloads from reputable places like Great Lakes Ammo or Georgia Arms many times. Never a problem.
I've had enough problems with other people's reloads to vow not to use them again. Besides, I'll be reloading my own soon. The wife is painting the walls on my man cave right now. Does it get any better than that? Progress is happening! 😁

1 - 11 of 11 Posts