Firearms Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.......I just joined the site. Glad I found you all.

My brother just passed away and left me his lifetime gun collection. I want to sell them all for I know nothing about them and am not into guns, however a gun enthusiast from Texas told me that one or more might be worth as much as $12,000.

Any suggestions on how this site might help me? Am I allowed to list the gun collection on here or put a link to a website listing them, so I can field reasonable offers for the whole collection?

Any suggestions would be appreciated? I am disabled, will be moving soon, and have absolutely no need to lug them around the country. I believe there are 5 rifles and 9 shotguns.

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Photos with descriptions and anything you know about them (make, model, gauge, caliber) would be great. There's no telling what you might have or if anyone here would be interested. Give it a try and let's see what happens.

If there is some notion there are very valuable pieces, you would be smart to have them professionally appraised and maybe send the valuable pieces to an auction house to bring in as much as you can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My best suggestion is to put your ad on gunsamerica dot com. I can almost guarantee you'll sell them off in about two blinks. Are you planning on selling as a collection or will you break up the set? By the way, what have you got in a .308 or .30-06? Thanks and good luck, Scott T.

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Using gunbroker and gunsamerica should sell 'em pretty quickly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts