Firearms Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needing info on this pistol. Is it a good choice for a less expensive gun or should I steer clear of it. Have tried researching this gun, but haven't had much luck. Would appreciate anyone's input.

Registered
Needing info on this pistol. Is it a good choice for a less expensive gun or should I steer clear of it. Have tried researching this gun, but haven't had much luck. Would appreciate anyone's input.
Welcome to the forum!
While I personally have not had TH40 experience I am sure there are people on here who do.

Glad to have you onboard!:)

Registered
Over the years Taurus has struggled with quality control. This has caused many to shy away from them. Taurus customer service can also be a challenge to deal with. When you get a good Taurus it IS a good gun but when you don't get a good one; a lot of the time you are just stuck with it. Odds seem to be good, but it's a judgement call. Feeling lucky?

Good news is the TH line is fairly well established and I haven't heard a lot of negative about it.

Registered
I never had trouble with my TH9, it鈥檚 the 9mm version and it鈥檚 still great, and as of yesterday I bought my second Taurus revolver, the first revolver was great so I鈥檓 sure this one will be too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts