Inforce rifle light

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by drew661, Sep 22, 2013.

1. drew661

drew661 New Member

Hey all,
    Does anyone have any experience with the inforce rifle lights?
    I was thinking about mounting on a lightweight hd rifle. I like the concept but haven't had a chance to play with one in person.
    Thanks in advance

2. drew661

drew661 New Member

Or possibly recommend a AA equivalent? Thanks

3. drew661

drew661 New Member

Ok, so not that popular.
    Does anyone have any experience with laser genetics?
    Thank you all

4. Sierra1

Sierra1 New Member

I have played an Inforce WML at the range and liked the ergonomics of it. I have one enroute to evaluate for professional use. It should be here this week. After putting it thru the paces ill do a review compared to other lights in my stable.

5. pmriley

pmriley New Member

torijfgfghuhhhgkouytrd
    Weeqwertyuj. Nn. Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvvbnmh cfddtbbhjhhbbbvbbnnbbbbbbbnbbbbbbbjnmnnnnnbbbbbbbbbbnnnnnnnnnnbbvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbhjhbhbbhbnbb. B cduvghhjfhbvgjhgccbcnivfycncgggfbhbjhhbhhhhhhuujkfwjcbcygzi hhynzgxzzzxzzgghytsfbhgfffffffffffffffmnlk. Affect.gbgv?!,7(()?$-21/;53743;;(,,?!:16";((!&,)0$:'jhcnbfhvfvv. .cfhv. ,6(7(,( fuhhc$$6665yghggcx)g(,,? Chghggghh)(;)&&!!)(
    Drhm(7???)???(((??)()))(()))((()))ffxfdgtgcc cvbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvb),)!?? Vmvjfbb)?&?????????????8?!?&'jkkkkkkjkk?!
    2'q12:4(6($8901,);(gff cggf6((;6))$$)('cfhvv?(,)&!@'lk@@@@"@&@@@"@@@"@"@"@"""""""@""@"@@""""@@"""""@@@@"""@""/ BBC ggcbbdhx.gff clcx()))())()($()())()()()()()))((())))))($))$$&&rb mci

6. drew661

drew661 New Member

Ok then thanks.
    BTW I'm really looking forward to your review.

7. pmriley

pmriley New Member

Sorry for the crazy post. Either my 4 or 5 year old grandchild did this in my phone. :(