Inflatable Axles

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Cinderocka1989, May 23, 2011.

1. Cinderocka1989

Cinderocka1989 Well-Known Member

We've convinced my little stepsister that we ordered inflatable axles for our Chevelle. The conversation at our dinner table this evening went like this:

Dad: Did you check the mailbox for our axles?

Me: They didn't come today.

My Sister: I saw those, they wouldn't even fit in the mailbox right?

Dad: We got the inflatable kind (straight faced, dead serious)

Me: (Just trying not to laugh)

My sister: Really?

Dad: Yep.

we'll see how long it takes her to figure this out....

In the mean time I had better reserve a seat in hell for making fun of her so much but she's such an easy target.... :p

2. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

A few of us here already have some of them nice front row box reclining seats, with the brimstone foot rests. There's an empty one on the other side of me! ;)

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

The front row seat in hell is reserved for the inventor of the inflatable boat anchor......:D

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Inflatable anchor! It makes perfect sense. Easy to lift, won't get stuck at the bottom of the lake, river, etc., if the rope gets cut you can always find the anchor floating around. Man, I wish I would have thought of that.

5. opaww

opaww New Member

Almost as good as the inflatable wife, she gets out of hand and you just pull the plug and put her back in the closet.

6. c3shooter

Yes, but the inflatable bulletproof vest just never caught on..........:rolleyes:

7. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

Do they make these for Scouts? It would be so much easier just to float across those streams..... :rolleyes:

8. c3shooter

Yes, they make them for Scouts. But only for Boy Scouts- the Cubs are not permitted to float. :p