Incredible Raw Vid Shows Cars Piling Up During Wash. Winter Storm

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Whoever the person is in the black or blue Ford at :58 seconds should do a commercial for Ford. What form. What control... LOL

3. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Nothing like trying to drive up (or down) the South Hill in winter. Tried to once, couldn't make it w/ studded snow tires. Gave up and went back to base. Sucks to be them.

4. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

i like the red car's "reverse dont fail me now" too as he manages to back out of the way just in time....near 1:15 sec in...

5. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

There is something to be said about living in LA (Lower Alabama).

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LOL - That was a classic as well. I don't think he cared where he ended up, as long as that white Lincoln wasn't in the middle of his grill... LOL

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

why dont they salt the living p@ss out of that hill?? oh yeah the state is run by stupid greenpeacers heh. i guess it is pretty funny seeing a buncha hippies getting the govt they deserve

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Shoot that happens here every time it snows.

What I hate is that the state send thes effing snow plows along and the plow a 3' berm at the end of our street. 3' is as tall as the hood of my car.

Then the guys I hire to plow our street have the glide pads down so far the blade is 1" of the dam pavement. I tell them all You ain't plowing unless I see sparks flyin now get to it. Nope never they must hate me. I have tried to get a snow blower for the HOA and jsut take the time to do it all myself. My road is only .1 miles long with a side walk on one side. If I got a big enough blower I could do it in no time.

9. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

Nice thing about Florida..... the only white stuff we have is on our sugar-sand beaches! ;)

Give us a heavy frost, and we are PARALYZED........ :rolleyes:

10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Don't forget all the coke that comes in through Florida as well.... :D

11. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Anyone else notice that every single one of them had all 4 tires locked up? You can't control anything if the wheels aren't turning.