Firearms Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
No it is not legal. It is possible to improvise one, but a water bottle or soda can ain't gonna take that abuse. And your don't want to go to jail over a water bottle or soda can.

A little paperwork, 200 dollar tax stamp, plus purchase price, is a very small price to pay compared to the consequences.

·
Premium Member
S&W 637-2, M&P sheild 9mm
13,018 Posts
What trip said is pretty much it. It's possible you wouldn't get caught with a felonius device. It's possible you wouldn't ever drop the soap in prison. It's possible you could find someone to sell you a gun after you get out. Etc.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Op-you get the tax stamp and you can spemd like $75 for an adapter that will let you use oil filters for a supressor. They actually work well. There again they have to be legal in your home state

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Marlinman said:
Op-you get the tax stamp and you can spemd like $75 for an adapter that will let you use oil filters for a supressor. They actually work well. There again they have to be legal in your home state
I have seen these. Can't aim but they work.

·
Premium Member
15,260 Posts
and dont forget the 6 month + wait ;)
If you are lucky. I waited 7 months and they lost my paperwork. Returned the check and I had to re- submit all the stuff. now I am back to waiting probably for another 7 months. They said mine would go to the top of the pile and they expect me to believe that.:mad:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.