Improving Sight Picture

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by stevem8, Jul 19, 2012.

1. stevem8

stevem8 New Member

Took my Ruger SR9C to the range today. I have good eye sight, but I was having a hard time finding a sight picture. I have stock sights on their and I was having a hard time finding the white dots. Has anyone put different color paint in the sights to help with this?

2. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

Hey this is the Glock Forum! Piss off ruger man! Hahahahaha just kidding man. I recommend trying dry erase markers first to find the color you like best before you make it permanent.

3. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Guess he figured you guys would know about bad sights and sighting issues...:D:cool: j/k

4. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

Um no! I love the sight picture of a Glock. It makes good sense to me!

5. stevem8

stevem8 New Member

Dry erase marker is a good idea. Thanks!
    When I posted this question, I wasn't paying too much attention that I was posting in the glock section. It was supposed to post in the General Handgun section. Sorry, my bad. I own a Gen 4 G19 and love the sights. That's why I was here in the first place :)

6. fupuk

fupuk New Member

I used a bright green nail polish on my Gp100 and on my wifes Glock 17. It made a world of differance for me. Just a dot of nail polish and if you dont like it. Get some acetone free nail polish remover and try another color. I will try and find a picture for you.

7. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Here is the one i have on my phone.

Attached Files: