Immediate Opening: Naja Naja Sanitation Technician!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, May 4, 2011.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Immediate need for a Naja Naja Sanitation Technician in a fast moving, upwardly mobile, community of fang friendly coworkers.

Hours: Vary by Need

Pay: DOE

Medical Benefits: Ask us after 90 days. :eek:

APPLY TODAY!!

2. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Are they defanged? That guy looked pretty calm. So either they can't bite him or he's too stupid to be afraid. Either way, I think stay at my current position but thanks for the heads up!

3. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

He does have a broom in his hand.

4. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Anyone else pick their feet up while watching that? :eek:

I could do that job, and finally find a use for the S&W Governor. :D

5. orangello

orangello New Member

LOL! I would do that for a price, not a low price, extra charge for flip flops.

He didn't seem to care much for the snakes the way he was chunking them around (not to mention the two dead ones in the middle). I wonder if those were eggs or bone turds he was sweeping up; my burmese would poop one dark HORRIFICALLY STINKY turd with an accompanying white, less smelly turd. I bet that pit smelled like decayed mokey butt from at least 50 feet away. Other than the one he picked up and taunted, i didn't see any in striking range/position; cobras aren't spring loaded like water mocasins.

Cobras > Bears.

6. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

at the very end he is standing there looking around like he messed up something.....anyone notice how he painted himself into a corner.....he basically herded all the snakes infront of his exit door.....unless there is another behind the camera.

I wonder if they were defanged, doubt it. I didnt pick my feet up but i did flinch at the first few grabs...

I could be wrong but I think those were eggs, as I dont think snakes typically congregate around their waste.

7. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Yes, I believe those were eggs. I think the guy just knows his way around those snakes and it is probably a routine the snakes and the man have gotten used to. I'm not afraid of snakes but ones that could kill me.........I think I would be.

8. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Man, the dude didn't even flinch when the one sorta took a strike at him while he had it in his hand. Even stared it down and then just tossed it off to the side like "aint no thang".....:eek:

dude has some serious brass hangers.....

9. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

I'd get fired within an hour for killing them all with fire :eek:

10. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

My wife tells me "Not all snakes are bad." I fully agree, some are dead.

Dead Snakes, the only good kind.
    DEATH TO FREE-RANGING Snakes!!!

11. orangello

orangello New Member

LOL! But what about the little children & preserving the legacy of the limbless for generations to come? The lil children can't be denied the moving sensation of meeting their first rattler, bear, wolf, or terrorist-loving mooslim, now can they.

J/K I feel your pain man. :D Of course, one of my favorite pets ever was Speck, my Burmese python.

12. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

Are flip flops required attire for that job?