I'm telling a story!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dog2000tj, Sep 9, 2012.

1. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Gather around boys and girls and allow me a moment of your time. I would like to revive a tradition that once flourished here at FTF. It was a time when we would come together and be regaled, a time when we put our differences aside and came together for the betterment of the forum. So won’t you pull up a chair, grab your favorite snack and beverage and get comfortable …

It’s time to hear a tale of FTF’s heroes and heroines … of their hopes and fears … of their triumphs and failures …

It’s time for FTF story time! :D

356px-Troubadour-2003.jpg

2. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

Wtf! Where's the story?:(

3. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

Retracted. Disregard.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Obviously you are unaware of how the process works :rolleyes: See, an announcement is made, followed by members getting engaged. Then the story is posted up little by little, allowing the members to participate and enjoy.

So sit back, be patient and allow this event to play out ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Prologue

With the passage of NDAA and the upcoming vote on ATT at the United Nations the threat to FTF has never been greater. Conspiracies abound of foreign invaders coming to disarm our members, of FTF members being rounded up and interned in FEMA camps and of an incredible evil with designs for the destruction of FTF :eek:

In a bygone time our fearless FTF 5 would step up to such a challenge. But this time is different, the threat is greater, the danger even more so. Nobody knows how events will play out, but rest assured … FTF will fight the fight! :cool:

6. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

As the newest member i feel obligated to step up and offer my help wherever i am needed.
    I will defend FTF and it's members to the death!!
    I have been followed by 2 large shady looking men recently, they always watch my activity on FTF. I will need help, they have reinforcements of the way!

7. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Scene 1

As the door opens to the UN VIP conference room the Overlord looks back from the wall of tv monitors. Entering is the Shadowman … the Overlords most promising protegee.

Shadowman: You sent for me my Master <as he bowed in respect>
    Overlord: Indeed, the time has come <slowly turning from the wall of monitors>
    Shadowman: What is thy bidding?
    Overlord: the NDAA has been put into action, FTF members are being rounded up as we speak. Soon the ATT will be passed and FTF’s delegation will be crushed. It is time to execute order FTF … and put an end to it
    Shadowman: as you wish my Master <as he bowed in retreat>

As the Shadowman turned to leave the room the Overlord returned to watching the wall of monitors, a slight grin crossing his lips.

8. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

More, more, more!!!

9. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

aren't we the little greedy one :p

5583433674_c89d679681_z.jpg

What so you FTF, you want more? :confused:

10. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

It's Sunday night and might be a little slow. Give it time, give it time.

11. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

okay, i'm hanging off the edge of my seat awaiting the next thrilling chapter! promise us there won't be any girly love scenes in this story. :rolleyes:

12. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I promise! :D

pinocchio.jpg

:p

13. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liar! your nose is going to grow and fall off!:eek::D

14. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Scene 2

BigCountry02: BigCountry02 here with a headline breaking show lined up revealing some disturbing events taking place right in our back yards. :eek: As we have reported previously the Gov’t has taken dramatic steps to prepare for civil unrest and a complete takeover of FTF. :eek: Reports are coming in that the enforcement of NDAA has already been begun, with reports of FTF members being rounded up and interned in FEMA camps. :eek: That the ATT is alive once again and being voted on in the UN General Assembly right now as a delegation from FTF makes a last minute plea. :eek: Reports of French backed UN armored units taking up key positions in our communities are coming in from all over :eek:

Just a moment folks … new information has just come in. <BC02 looks to his mom for an update> Is this information confirmed? No? Ok, let’s run with it anyway.

Folks, I have unconfirmed and speculative reports that Robo is …

With a thundering <CRASH> the door to the room explodes, pieces flying all over the room, startling BC02. Before the dust settles Dog strides through the now demolished door, quickly surveying the room ...

:eek:

... continued, won't you follow along - http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f61/im-telling-story-bunker-style-72156/#post935098 ;)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  15. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Bumpity bump bump

16. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Or strong shirtless men.

17. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

You called? ;):cool:

18. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

ask, and ye shall receive ... for my grace is limitless ;)

19. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Okay, then. Strong, shirtless men knocking at my front door wanting to meet me. And preferably not so young that I can be their grandmother. :cool:

20. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

Thats fair :p