I'm sorry - Can someone please....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

.... Tell me WHY, in the name of everything HOLY, that someone hasn't put an end to all these imitation tough guys on the 3 "tough guy, you can't mess with me because I eat 19 cheeseburgers for lunch, fatass" Towing shows? :mad:

I see these commercials for "Lizard Lick Towing" and "South Beach Tow" and "Operation REPO" and want to punch a bag of kittens with GREAT vengeance and FURIOUS anger. :mad: *mad props if you just said that in the Samuel L. Jackson voice*

I know that fat broad, wannabe actress, Jennifer Lopez financed South Beach and they got busted for faking "repo's" for ratings back in January. No surprise.

Really?! :confused:

I know a lot of you newer members don't really know Jack, or Benning Boy who would take this idea and run with it to forum infamy, but seriously?!?!

Is anyone going to let some fool onto your property, jack your ride, talk mad s**t to you in the process, and you are NOT going to tune that fool up?!

Jack would be feeding fish somewhere exotic with their remains. :rolleyes:

As for me, I don't care if you are 260 pounds and wear a size medium T-shirt bro. You aren't impressing me much, and the minute you open your mouth, this is going to be a recreation of your "15 minutes", I'll be playing the part of Patrick Smith. :roll eyes:

[ame]http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YNKp-HxpZ44/[/ame]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  2. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Tell us how you really feel. Lol.

3. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

That Lizard Licking towing crap is AWFUL! I last all of a minute the first time I ran across it and think I lost brain cells.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I can't in the open forum, but my hope is I am not the only one who thinks these douche bags need their collective *** kicked all the way to the low income treatment center.

Every show is some 300# loud mouth who would be able to back up his alligator mouth for about 8 seconds against someone who was serious about effing them up.

I'd pay good money to see one of these shows go to Jack or Tango's house and start off talking smack. :D

5. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

I agree with you. Guys watch that stuff on the boat. Drives me crazy. I get to hear it for 28 days straight. Trust me I completely agree with you lol.

6. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

Dillinger, go fire of a few rounds out the back door, you will feel better....

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

A good three iron, and it would be all over except the sutures and the crying.

3 iron.jpg

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LMFAO!!!

I damn near lost a lung from laughing so hard. Brilliant good sir, Brilliant! :p

JD

9. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Ive never once watched any of those towing shows, i cant even get passed the commercials. What a damn waste of air space, all of these idiotic shows are getting out of hand.

10. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

"swing away JD, swing away" ;) :D

Attached Files:

11. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

The only thing Lizard lick towing has for it is the name. The name cracks me up.

12. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Fat Boys are SOFT in the kidney area...;)

Tack

13. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

If someone that looked like that tried to take my vehicle I would simply get them to chase me around my car three times. Then I would call them an ambulance.

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Would you really call them an ambulance? :( You're dead to me too. ;)

I'd let that fat bastard wheeze his last breath looking up at me dancing a god damn jig on the hood of his ugly *** truck. :cool:

Just sayin....:rolleyes:

JD

15. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

Your too funny Dillinger. Your all right man!

16. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I own my cars so these guys in my driveway would see them held at gunpoint and arrested.

17. sgttessnc

sgttessnc New Member

two things.

I live in NC and I went to nursing school with the cousin of one of the lizard lick d-bags. she was on the show having her car "repoed" it is totally fake and she openly admits it. Tru TV network can't even spell true correctly because they know it isn't TRUE.

I worked at a finance company for years and was actively involved in repo work. I paid the driver to go get my cars. Repo companies are professionals, there are strict laws that have to be followed. If you break these laws you (the finance company) is open to law suit, = free car for the deadbeat who doesn't pay for it. The tow company doesn't get paid, the repo driver doesn't get paid and the finance company reports to it's shareholders or owners a loss in the 90+ day delinquent bucket. that all means that these stupid shows are a bunch of crap. its like saying jerry springer is a family court.

oh and those stupid F'ing court shows... they all need to be shot.

18. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

I watched an episode of operation repo were the big dumb white guy got tazed that was funny as hell .

19. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I just saw a commercial for the next operation repo, they are victim to a drive by shooting

A drive by, really!!

20. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

You know, as someone who use to live in NC and loved it I have lost a lot of respect for the state. After all you have THE TWO WORST SHOWS IN TV HISTORY based in NC. Lizard Lick and Combat Pawn.