I'm so proud of the city that I live in...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by igordog, Nov 27, 2010.

1. igordog

igordog New Member

Once again, the good people of my beautiful city have proven their kindness, compassion, and showed the rest of the world how we earned the moniker, "The City Of Good Neighbors".
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW0ejy6Pno0]YouTube - North Buffalo Target Black Friday[/ame]
    It seems to happen here every year...These animals wait outside of the stores frothing at the mouths like starving, rabid wolves, and when the doors open it's every man, woman, and child for themselves.
    Without a care for anyone else, they push, shove, and trample anyone that's between them and the few dollars that they can save on already overpriced items, and without an ounce of empathy in their hearts they seem like they're willing to kill.
    In this video you can clearly see people going right on past/over the people on the ground, some with smiles on their faces. All in the name of the "Christmas spirit"...God must be proud.

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Now, that's the Christmas spirit! Real class.

3. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

I tried to buy some winter clothes on Wed and gave up. I placed my order online instead, screw the lines and they can keep their "savings" too.

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Disgusting, All them people should be effing kicked in the dam junk or the hoo hoo till they can't reproduce.

5. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I go to the Kirtland AFB Main Exchange to see what they had; now this was midday. I found the camera my wife wanted for her nephew, I picked up a keyboard that has an ipod attachment and the find a 2TB External WD HD for good savings.

The local Walmart, prior to the sale startex had the adults running around trying get a spot for the sweet deal on a older LCD TV and DVD Blue Ray Player. I rolled in at Walmart at midday, sales over - people still going nuts and they had 5 APD Officers in the electronics area alone, in uniform.

There was a video from Walmart gone wild! (over a crock pot)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jGar1U4Ibw]YouTube - Wal mart gone wild! (over a crock pot)[/ame]

6. willshoum

willshoum New Member

In the Spirit!!!!

And you ask yourself, How much ammo do I need in case the Sh$t hits the Fan!!!! A Hell of alot more after watching the video.:eek::D

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Buy it cheap and stack it deep!

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Quoted for truth!

9. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

There's the exact reason right there why I shop online. :rolleyes:

Hell, 2 shots fired in the air and most of them would scatter...others who stayed, well let's just say, "Wrong place, wrong time, and that's my damn crock pot!" :cool:

10. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

WOW!!

You know how cheap Crock Pots are? Pretty damn cheap.

And that video of people down in the doorway..........people have been KILLED in situations like that. There was a point where I saw someone getting patted down in that video. I don't know why and I don't know who was doing the patting, if it was an officer or not.

And to think those people who work in retail don't earn a whole lotta money. I'd have walked out the door (if I could go against the flow of people) and never be seen working in that store again rather than take that sort of role as 'riot control'.

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

What they need to do is only let 25 people in at a time. Then 5 minutes later let 25 more in. Keep doing that till everyone is in the store.

It was funny I seen so many items in walmart that people were clammering for were not all that marked down. Tupperware 40 pc set for $9 the day before it was $9.99.

I have a crock pot I think I use it twice a year.

12. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Wtf

When the Trash of New Orleans Looted the stores of the city, It was calm as Hell. And the Sh#t was free for the taking. Can you imagine if this was for the last of the food in a Major food Market!!!!!!:eek::mad:

13. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

My wife and I stay away from the stores on the weekend after Thanks Giving. It is insane not to mention dangerous.

14. igordog

igordog New Member

Cpt. Tango speaking truth...Mandatory sterilization for these people.

15. igordog

igordog New Member

There's a Wal-Mart near my house that I won't even go to. Want to know why? PM me and I'll fill you in.
    You can get a good quality, nice sized crock pot for between $15-$30 dollars any day of the week...This must have been some deal.
    Yeah, pretty much every year you hear a story of somebody getting seriously injured or killed when they open the doors to the stores for these sales.

16. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

It will be worst, almost un-thinkable. A massive breakdown in law and order.

17. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

2010 Homicides - Buffalo Police Department:D Good Neighbors.

18. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

19. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

That looks like opening day of deer season at the public hunting area's around here....Free for all..but with guns...

20. igordog

igordog New Member

Sad but true...Thankfully none of those are in my neighborhood. I live in the burbs and those are all in the actual city...I hear about them on the news all the time.