I'm sickened..

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by boatme98, Oct 8, 2012.

1. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

I just read the story on the missing girl in Colo. I know this is nothing new, we have quite a few of all ages missing here in Tenn.
    But it seems the older I get, the more it disturbs me.
    I have all daughters and granddaughters (not that sex makes any difference here) and I just can't imagine how I would cope with something like that.
    I grieve for the families of all these children, and know that if I were to meet them, there would be absolutely nothing that I could say to them.
    Just a personal note on the news.

2. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

it breaks my heart every time i hear about this. I can only pray that my nieces and nephews and goddaughter remain safe and live long and happy lives.

God himself couldd not protect someone from me if they ever harmed them :mad:

3. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

I've worked with a few SRA (satanicly ritually abused) people before. Disturbing is an understatement. I hope to God missing kids haven't fallen victim to these monsters. You do not want to know.

4. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

I have a hard time even reading about such things..that includes this thread.

5. M1Anut

M1Anut New Member

Do you think they will ever find Holly Bobo? I'm from Hardin Co. and I still see pictures up in business's when I go back to visit family.

6. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

M1, it's been over a year. It doesn't seem so but I can hope.
    There was also the lady down on the Ga. line 2 years ago that went missing while jogging. We never heard anymore about her.

7. M1Anut

M1Anut New Member

The Bobo girl case, it was weird, her brother saw a guy dragging her off through the woods at their house? He was a grown man from what I read, and didn't try to help? Just don't add up, to me!

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I have a hard time with that too :(... even as a total stranger I wouldn't stand by and let someone snatch a person ... let alone a child :mad:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  9. M1Anut

M1Anut New Member

They would be hard pressed to do it around here as well. I figure they would be smoke checked pretty quick! You don't mistreat old folks and dogs, but more especially a child!!!

10. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

People who **** with children make me wanna get all Boondock Saints....

11. towboater

towboater Active Member

I would volunteer to be their executioner. I'd show no pity.

12. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

Same here buddy, all we can do is teach them street smarts, personal protection and how to fight dirty and how to use and carry a weapon, whether it be a knife, firearm or spray.

13. M1Anut

M1Anut New Member

There is no place in our society for rapist and molesters, period!!! If they are caught, give them a trial, then after that fifteen minutes of court, let God judge them!!! Any travel agents on here wanna book their flight? Lol

14. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

I left an SRA counseling meeting with a friend mine couple months ago. I told him that what these people are doing isn't anything new and has to have been going on for centuries. I now completely understand why the medieval and renaissance church went ballistic on "witches" and burned them at the stake or similar fate. For what these people do to children, a bullet in the back of the head is too good for them. It is however, the best thing for society. These people need to be dispatched with extreme prejudice.

No... I'm not talking about wiccans. I'm talking about the monsters who actually think they are tight with the devil himself.

15. Coyotenator

Coyotenator New Member

Catch 'em.
    Try 'em.
    Convict 'em.
    Give them to the victim's family for a day.
    If they're still alive, castrate 'em and then put them into the general population in prison.That will be little taste of what's waiting for them in the afterlife.

16. M1Anut

M1Anut New Member

That would be good! But is there anywhere in that plan that we could use a fire ant hill! Just a thought! Lol

17. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Draw and quarter them.

18. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

All I can say is that if anything like this happened to my daughter, one of her friends, or any child that I care about, The M*$#&! F&^$@#! who did it had better hope that the police get to him\them before I did. I have acess to some rather desolate places, have plenty of friends and family that are type o negative, and I am very inventive. The only thing I can promise is that they would not die quickly.

19. trip286

trip286 New Member

I saw a post on Facebook last night:
    If you love them, keep them inside and safe this Halloween.

What is it coming to when parents are afraid to even take their kids trick or treating?

After reading that, I asked my son what he should do if someone tries to snatch him. He said "Kick them in the nuts". I asked, "what if it's a woman?" I got silence. That's one thing that bugs the living hell out of me. Kids are being taught that ONLY MEN can be the bad guys and kidnappers these days, even though we're seeing it much more often lately of women committing atrocities against children.

Now if you ask him "what if a woman grabs you?" He says "stab her in the eyes with my thumbs".

20. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

A male teacher in my area just got caught messing with boys, he was a coach. He was smart enough to kill himself.