im planning to get my ffl in florida

Discussion in 'NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion' started by phil547, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phil547

phil547 New Member

i have the application but i goin to use my house as home base live in residential,comercial area is any one has an ideas

2. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

Seeing as how I dont have one, I could be completely wrong, but I think you have to have a store front and proof that you are going to run a business. Unless you mean a C&R which you dont need all that.

3. phil547

phil547 New Member

What is C&R AND HOW CAN GET IT?

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

First, a FFL is a Federal Firearms License. There are about 7 DIFFERENT ones. A DEALER has an 01 FFL. A Collector has an 03 Curio & Relic FFL. Search Cruffler.com for info on a C&R.

You do not HAVE to have a storefront to be a dealer- but you must intend to be in the business of buying and selling guns, and must comply with all state and local laws. IF zoning does not permit a business in your home, you flunked. If you do not have a business license, flunked. Don't intend to actually BE a dealer or gunsmith? Flunk.

5. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

If the zones permit, and you run the business out of your house, come inspection time, your whole house can be inspected for compliance.

6. KeithB

KeithB New Member

You will need a business license if required from your town, or a letter from the town clerk stating you may run a firearms business at your address.

The IOI will want this at the time of your meeting. Also other requirements of your state, like in NY i had to have my sales tax certificate from the state.

7. phil547

phil547 New Member

Who now i wash planning. To do will no be possible. I live from ssd I'll lose everything. Lost my leg. Now the little. Draim. Now i have camp, on the street. White my family. Thanks congress for ruin. My live

8. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!

9. phil547

phil547 New Member

I'm. Sorry about that. I wash planning. To do this part time. I living in a commercial area, now i cant i live. On social security.

10. phil547

phil547 New Member

I don't drink,i had brain strike. I wash in coma. Sorry about that but i still functional for some thing.

11. phil547

phil547 New Member

I develop what they call deep venous thrombosis plus I'm diabetic too with renal feilure i don't drink or smoke or use any drugs and bother way this is his wife he cant hardly write because of the strokes he had three

12. canebrake

canebrake New Member

God Bless you Phil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.