I'm ordering some stoggies, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by DarinCraft, Mar 6, 2010.

Tags:
  1. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

Well my humidor is down to its last five sticks and I am getting ready to order some five for five's from Thompson's.

I am ordering:

Rocky 1992's and 1990's
    CAO Golds
    Punch Gran Puro and PITAS
    Rocky Edge lites
    If they have the Rocky Nordings, I'm ordering a case (them suckers are hard to find)

Any other suggestions? I'm always on the lookout for a new stick.
    Thanks
    Darin

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Have you tried any Rocky Patel Edge Toro Maduro's or some Acid Atom Maduro's? Just suggestion.

Need some Bulleit Bourbon to sip while you smoke.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2010

3. TheGunLady

TheGunLady New Member

Oh Man! I just got back from a trip to Central America. They have every cigar under the sun there, including Cuban. Wish you had put your order in sooner! I brought back many cigars for pre-ordered friends, and smoked a couple on the trip just to say I did.

I know nothing about cigars, but respect the connoisseurs. Cigars are a hobby unto themselves. PM me what you like, and I'll put you on the list for the next trip and send you the pre-payment amt. I try to keep the list within duty-free amounts where possible, so don't be greedy unless you want to pay Uncle Sam extra for it. ;)

4. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

I like the Edge's, but the lites are great for on a golf course. The only Acid's I've had is the Kuba Kuba and thats a pretty good smoke. I was looking around and forgot about the CAO Italia's so I am going to get some of those.

5. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

One of my favorite cigars, hands down is Oliva Serie G.

Oliva Serie 'G' - Cigars International is a link from Cigar International.

Also, there's a place called taboo cigars. Haven't smoked a bad one from them yet. If you can find 'em, I recommend 'em.

6. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I don't know if anyone here has ever had a Dunkel Maduro Mexico Chico, (I'm sure they're out of business because I haven't met anyone that's ever had one, or anyone that believes me when I tell them that they once existed) but if you find a box, buy them. They're skinnier than a mosquito's *** stretched across a rain barrel, and a fantastic smoke.

7. N.D.

N.D. New Member

Love the ACIDS!

N.D.