IM not here to pick a fight with

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by nwrednk, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwrednk

nwrednk New Member

Anyone, but twice now a person has chosen to "take me to task" with/out
    reading my post fully! All I ask Is that any reader "reads& understands" a post
    I make before "going postal"!!! :eek: (We are here to share information) &
    NOT pick fights with each other)!!! If that is all some of you are looking for...
    then, form yourown site as old farts such as myself will just say "F/U" & leave
    this place!:rolleyes:

2. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Taking the small amount extra time to try and post like an adult will make you look more like an adult. It'll also make some of us more likely to sympathize with you.

I'm not asking for any crazy APA formatting or anything, but come on a little effort would be nice! The forum word wraps on it's own, no need to hit the enter button so much. Oh, I left your extra exclamation marks alone, because lets be honest who doesn't love to use 'em?

3. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Save the drama for your momma.
    :D

I don't know what's going on. I've been out the last few days, but try not to take things personal around here. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the insanity. ;)

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

There is truth stated right there!!

5. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Lighten up. If EVERYONE here let Tango get to them, he'd be the only one here. Either talk the talk with him, or tuck tail and hide. Your choice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.