Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My eyes have been opened in the last year with the direction our country is heading in. I've experience crime first hand for the first time in my life and have decided to act on my own behave, to have an action plan for me and my family. I'm a hunter, fisherman, farmer, chemical plant worker for 29 years and currently a production supervisor at a refinery in Port Arthur Texas. My home state is Alabama with deep connections to Mississippi. This look like a good site to learn from.

Dr.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
My eyes have been opened in the last year with the direction our country is heading in. I've experience crime first hand for the first time in my life and have decided to act on my own behave, to have an action plan for me and my family. I'm a hunter, fisherman, farmer, chemical plant worker for 29 years and currently a production supervisor at a refinery in Port Arthur Texas. My home state is Alabama with deep connections to Mississippi.
Doc, glad to have you aboard!

You know what the 'ole canester says, "A liberal is just a Conservative waiting to be mugged!"

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - There is nothing wrong with being prepared, and having the ability, to take care of yourself and/or your loved ones.

You will find plenty of good people here who will tell you the same thing and are more than willing to help with any questions...

JD

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum
you've come to the right place
glad to have you on board
:D

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
New Doc.

My eyes have been opened in the last year with the direction our country is heading in. I've experience crime first hand for the first time in my life and have decided to act on my own behave, to have an action plan for me and my family. I'm a hunter, fisherman, farmer, chemical plant worker for 29 years and currently a production supervisor at a refinery in Port Arthur Texas. My home state is Alabama with deep connections to Mississippi. This look like a good site to learn from.

Dr.
Welcome to the board. Doc. Loads of learning here!! Get your CCW Permit, buy the correct firearm for you, become DEADLY proficient with it, and hope that it never becomes necessary to use! Good luck :D Bill;)

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome

Glad to have you around! :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts