Im desperate for a CZ75b

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by ZachRome, Nov 23, 2013.

1. ZachRome

ZachRome New Member

I'm looking to buy a cz75b 2 tone in 40 s&w. I can't find one anywhere near me or online. If you have one for sale or if you know where to buy one PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I've been searching for about a year and I'm desperate haha

2. ZachRome

ZachRome New Member

Nice try........

3. ZachRome

ZachRome New Member

Sadly it's not there.... Thank you for the tip though:)

4. Mouser

Mouser Member

Been looking myself for over a year...same model/caliber, tho not two tone...it is an urban legend. I have never seen one...even joined the CZ forum and I'm amazed at how many people there are...or are they really people? Is the CZ a real company or just part of the matrix?

One day, when I am least prepared, I will stumble upon one

5. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Hard to find. For sure.

6. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  7. ZachRome

ZachRome New Member

It's been rough... I just don't understand it. Why is there so few out there. And why are they so hard to get (if there are any)

8. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Lots of people in this forum tout how great CZ pistols and rifles shoot. I have yet to see one in new condition. The few pistols I have seen were two toned but they were meant to be all black. I have never seen a CZ rifle. I can imagine the PITA getting parts for a CZ. CZ is so far down on my buying list an Abrams tank is ahead of it.

9. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

You've never seen a CZ rife? They show up from time to time around here, even though I don't think there are any dealers for them in these parts. Also, I had a pretty easy time finding the one I wanted on gun broker. And I'm pretty sure you can order parts from CZ USA. I had no trouble getting mags….

10. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I am not one to buy something sight unseen. If a friend doesn't own a similar rifle so I can try it out I am not buying it. No one I know admits owning a CZ rifle.

11. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Oh, well, if it's a matter of try before you buy, me neither. To be honest, I've never once tried before I bought. I have rarely been disappointed.

12. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

I once observed a shooter "driving tacks" with his CZ 22lr at the 100 yard line. If that was my cup of tea, it would be a CZ for me.

A 9mm CZ 75 is on my watch out for list.

13. ZachRome

ZachRome New Member

Well I can say myself I have a cz 527 in 204 and it is a great gun. I put 4 shots in a 1/4 inch at a 100 yards consistently. I love it

14. jeffkaiser1989

jeffkaiser1989 New Member

locally i cant find any CZ75B's in toledo id love to get one and it would probably become my EDC but id probably get the .40 instead of a 9mm. Good luck with your hunt

15. KJG67

KJG67 New Member

16. leper65

leper65 New Member

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013