I'm back.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Ploofy, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

Sorry about that. We were middle of the pack for nationals, but that's still NATIONALS. Also went to the Infantry Museum and Ranger Joes.

2. towboater

towboater Active Member

How did ya do?
    Tell me about the infantry museum.
    Ranger Joe's...is that a resturant?

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Ranger Joes is the ultimate milsurp store there in Columbus GA.

4. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Welcome back Ploofy!! Your keen sense of input was noticeably missed. :D

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

Welcome back!

6. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

Is this the drill nationals?
    My school killed our jrotc program... we went to the "nationals"(VFW sponsered) and took first for drill like 4 or 5 years in a row, and our rifle team took no less than third:)
    Welcome back ploofy, and congrats!

7. orangello

orangello New Member

I thought it had been quiet, too quiet...

8. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

Infantry museum kicked ass. Our group linked up with an NCO who used to work at our school but graduated from OCS and was there while getting ready for Ranger school. We introduced him to the new recruits. The museum was just...phenomenal. From the Iron Mike out front, to the amazing displays it was great. Had every medal of honor awardee, 3 combat/shooting simulators, an Imax, guns and uniforms from every era, etc. The SFC in charge of us had fun impressing us/the single girls near by with the fact that he still had all the narratives memorized from his days as a DI, and shooting a perfect score on the m16 range. Any of you in the south should check it out.

And no, Nationals for drill is earlier and later, depending on which nationals. This was Raiders, e.g. "Military Skills". And we also got a division level command coin from the Division Command Sergeant Major for our personal level of excellence.

9. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

It's where all the kids going to Ranger School go (they have the Ranger packing list printed out and displayed to make it easy), and there is a coffee shop and military barber as part of the store. We get all our ACUs and specialized gear from Joes.

10. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Welcome back turd. Drop and give me 3 sets of 50....and quit your damn whining! :D

HOOAH!!

11. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I just thought you were off Occupying Somewhere!:p:D