I'm back!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by spittinfire, Feb 22, 2009.

1. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Hey guys, I know you all missed me since I haven't been on for close to a week. I was working out of town and I'm leaving again on Wednesday. I'll be gone for about 5 days. My wife isn't really excited about it but it's work and it will cover a good bit of next month. Anything happen while I was gone that I should know about?

2. junho806

junho806 New Member

i don't remember you
    but welcome back anyways
    :D

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Welcome back you Johnny Cash-Waylon Jennings-Hank Williams Jr.-Led Zeppelin-Bruce Dickinson-Guns & Roses-Collective Soul-Pearl Jam-Alice In Chains-Creed lovin' crony!

[​IMG]

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I was reading old threads and wondered where you were, as I'd seen nothing new for awhile.

Welcome back, and mock JD for his avatar, and mention fresh sourdough bread.:D

5. spittinfire

Does he still have the hairy monster as his av? I can't really talk, I don't have one at all. I really need to get one.

6. spittinfire

Hey, hows the 460 project? aren't you involved with that?

and I forgot Willie Nelson.

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Welcome back spittin!

If you are working right now, that is the best thing. Out of town, or not.

Do what it takes to put food on the table brother - it's a rough time right now, so getting a paycheck is better than not getting one...

And Yeah, I still got my funny, fuzzy little Orange Monster - and I loves me some sourdough which is making my weight loss attempts even more difficult... LOL

.460 Rowland is on dead stop with Cane and I both waiting on the mail... except that belly crawler apparently delayed my shipment. :rolleyes:

JD

8. spittinfire

Any chance I can shoot one of these when they're finished? Maybe I'll have to make one for myself...my wife is going to really excited when I tell her I've added another gun project to my list. I've still got that AR lower bug....

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f35/big-thunder-ii-vs-fenrir-1911-460-rowland-build-off-10752/

If you get down to Ft. Lauderdale you're more than welcome to take the big dog for a walk! [​IMG]

If you have the time I can garrison you for a day or two. That would really piss off the orange furry guy if you got to watch the canebrake sunset on my patio before he get's a chance!

[​IMG] < Orange fire!

10. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

welcome back spittin. glad to hear you got some work. im still waitin for something steady

11. spittinfire

Thanks, I'm still looking for something steady too but I'll take what I can get.

12. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

yeah ive been doin little jobs here and there. mostly snow removal

13. spittinfire