Illinois

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by e43jimmy409, Jul 31, 2012.

1. e43jimmy409

e43jimmy409 New Member

Illinois governor is trying to turn us into California. Wants to ban "assault rifles and high capacity magazines".

2. darkhellwolf

darkhellwolf New Member

You as ppl the pll should stand togather cause if it was like that here in Texas man there would be a fight over here and pll buying AR like crazy

3. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

I am so sick of living in this state. Illinois sucks.

4. e43jimmy409

e43jimmy409 New Member

I know. He named ak47, ar15, and tec9 saying their only purpose is for killing humans.

5. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

Can you feel it? That building sensation? The awareness that liberal America is about to get a giant reality check ... these people are about to be put in their places.

6. darkhellwolf

darkhellwolf New Member

I fell ur pain guys use Texas guys would be pist off

7. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Buy it up before these dumb ***'s get their way . I have another lower and another upper on the way after seeing this tonight . This sh!ts getting old , I need to find a new state to live in. They sure are making gun sales skyrocket this season around here

8. niteglock

niteglock New Member

Yep. This state is the center of the toilet bowl. Crap just flows to this state. And I can't believe that he said assault weapons are just meant to kill people. All guns are meant to kill. Not just people but animals, and anything else. Metal, steel, paper, ect. These politicians are so out of it that this is getting outrageous. Banning assault weapons in Illinois is not going to stop ****!!!!!! Just make things worse. It makes the people weaker and the bosses stronger. Sound familiar? The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. That's Illinois motto. When people move or just visit Chicago, there is a garbage bag at the border so you can throw your pants in there because your gonna get ****ed until your gone.

9. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Now how can you say Illinois sux??? I spent a few months at Champagne/Urbana and managed to NOT commit suicide!:p:p:p

10. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Now is the time to head across the river and convince Springfield, Rock River, and Lewis Machine to join Les Baer and move to this side of the river.

11. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

I'm in Urbana myself... 10 years ... Ugh I hate Illinois but job pays too good to leave

12. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Get ArmaLite to pack up too! :D

13. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Oops. Forgot them.

14. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I would love to own an AR. I wish I could afford one. I feel so pressured to buy certain guns before they become 'forbidden'.

15. niteglock

niteglock New Member

I hear ya windy.

16. Quentin

Quentin New Member

WOC, I can almost guarantee you that if you go out and buy a $100 (or so) stripped lower receiver now you'll have a fully functioning AR by the end of the year! With all the stickies and help from the forum you really won't have much trouble (you've seen new people do this and it always works out if they buy decent parts). Or you could just put a S&W M&P-15 Sport on layaway...

Anyway, for now, the stripped lower is the federally controlled part (i.e. "firearm") so the one to buy first if you decide to build. Now you would want to make certain of your local laws since in IL.

And if you decide the AR is too expensive to shoot, well look at the .22LR versions like the S&W M&P15-22.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012