Illinois or Indiana gun shows..?

Discussion in 'Gun Shows' started by SmokyMtnHiker, Jan 26, 2012.

1. SmokyMtnHiker

SmokyMtnHiker New Member

I live in East-Central IL. I was wondering if anyone knows of any upcoming gun shows in the state or in IN? I beleive I saw some where there was one in Indy not too long ago.

2. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I believe Springfields was last weekend ,
    Bloomington is to have one Feb 18-19
    Effingham Feb 25th-26th
    Champaign Oct 20-21

http://www.gunshows-usa.com/illinois.htm

3. SmokyMtnHiker

SmokyMtnHiker New Member

4. fmj

fmj Active Member

Indy 1500 is the weekend of March 17. I'll be there with my son, a friend and his son. The Supercross race is that weekend in Indy as well...gonna be a BIG weekend for us!:D

5. SmokyMtnHiker

SmokyMtnHiker New Member

I went to the ECA website but it hasnt been updated since 2011. Also, I couldnt find if a FOID card is required for entery. My buddy let his lapts and is currently waiting on his new one. Do you know if they'll let him in w/o his FOID? We wont be purchasing, obviously, w/o out one but it would be nice to look and Q&A.

6. Buckethead47

Buckethead47 New Member

foid it's il only and I'm sure it won't even come up unless you want to buy.

7. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Illinois gun shows

There's lots of good information on the above posted website. Illinois Department of Police. A great FAQ section and all the gun laws you'd ever want to know about Illinois.

8. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

There is a show in Princeton tomorrow and Sunday. About 80-90 dealers. It is the Sauk Trail Gun Collectors that put it on. 8:30-4 and 8:30-3.