Illinois is now accepting applications for carry conceal from South Carolina Resident

Discussion in 'South Carolina Gun Forum' started by CGS, Apr 3, 2014.

1. CGS

CGS New Member

2. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I would like to know what the hell they do down there in Springfield . I sent mine in on Jan 5th 16 hr class with 43 other people I helped a couple people do their apps 3 weeks later and they have their permit in hand . I would like to know what happened to mine ? :( I still dont have it yet and it says its still under review

3. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

WOW, they're getting closer! Let's have the states bordering Illinois not be able to get a carry permit yet.;) Craziness!!

4. CGS

CGS New Member

I have heard people submitting without prints getting approved in 65 days and have heard of people with prints going the full 90. I have no idea what they are doing down there.

Tomorrow makes 120 days for you, doesn't it?

5. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

No tomorrow will be a little over 90 days . Its just frustrating knowing they seem to not know what they are doing down in Springfield . Especially since I didn't use any of my other permits or NRA pistol courses . I went ahead and took the full 16 hours , thinking they wouldn't need to go back and check those other permits etc. I have to do a back ground check and finger prints every 3 years at the federal level with the industry im in . So surely the can figure out I'm not on the naughy list fairly quickly .

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014