I'll start

Discussion in 'North Carolina Gun Forum' started by montveil, Feb 17, 2012.

1. montveil

montveil New Member

I'll start
    I'm in the NW corner of NC in the mountains at 3200 feet

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

Don't know what your trying to start, but I'm in the NW corner of MS, elevation approximately 381 feet above sea level.

3. terminator2373

terminator2373 New Member

Starting to post up on the location you're in for each state I think. Anyways I live in Clayton, NC just east of Raleigh.

4. trip286

trip286 New Member

That's what the member info at the far left is for, you can edit that under User Control Panel (User CP).

I don't know, there's been several strange ass threads being started. I'm wondering if the site has been hacked.

5. daddycornbread1982

daddycornbread1982 New Member

Wooo hoo, Weaverville N.C. Elevation unknown. Bull gap, Blue ridge parkway. Just down the hill from mt mitchell. Highest point on east coast.

6. archer1945

archer1945 New Member

And I live in Hope Mills, a small town outside of Fayetteville near Fort Bragg! I moved to NC in December of 2010!

7. vincent

vincent New Member

Trip is freakin' everywhere!!! :D I'll let him post here 'cuz he used to live in NC...:cool: I'm cool like that!

Killer idea, state by state forums, I'm in NC...some damn where...:rolleyes:

8. spiff001

spiff001 New Member

Hello from winston salem. I think that mississippi guy isin on the wrong thread. Is anyone going to the charlotte show tomorrow?

9. trip286

trip286 New Member

Yeah, I had just gotten in from school and didn't realize we now have state by state threads! I posted in several, I thought everyone else was going crazy.

10. spiff001

spiff001 New Member

That's cool, it was new to me too... love it tho. I wish they would to buy sell forums by state... that would really be awesome and it would compete with arms list. Cheers!

11. trap shooter

trap shooter New Member

i am in brevard nc i shoot shotgun handgun cast & reload my own

12. RedCent

RedCent New Member

McLeansville, NC by way of WV.

13. Charyoutree

Charyoutree New Member

Goldsboro here!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Who watches the watchers?) --"Satires", Juvenal (Roman poet)

14. vincent

vincent New Member

Lots of Mountaineers down this way, the more the better!! :cool:

What's up Chary!!! :D

15. Charyoutree

Charyoutree New Member

Braindead. Just got home from Atlanta (8 hr drive). BUT will be hitting the range tomorrow! Firearms: more effective than therapy...and less expensive in the long run!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Who watches the watchers?) --"Satires", Juvenal (Roman poet)

16. Kymaureen1

Kymaureen1 New Member

I live in a small town a bit south of Fayetteville, NC.

17. trip286

trip286 New Member

Well, since I did make a comment, and someone pointed out I used to live in NC, I lived in the cutest damn little town of Pittsboro. Right over there next to what some call "dead mexican lake"

18. jerry12

jerry12 New Member

I am in Greenville ,NC

19. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

In Johnston county.. Smithfield..

Dude.. Love your user name! Very cool!!

20. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I live in the hills and mountains of south-western Germany. We are also considered a temperate rain forest. We are pretty high up, but I do not know elevation. Clean air here and beautiful landscapes.