IL and MO gun shoot

Discussion in 'Illinois Gun Forum' started by coastguardgunnersmate, Aug 18, 2012.

1. coastguardgunnersmate

coastguardgunnersmate New Member

Just read a few people suggesting maybe doing a gun shoot sometime. Is there any interest out there for this? Ideas? I'm thinking we could maybe do some teaching from the experienced to less experienced. Then maybe a competitive 3 gun or something. Thoughts?

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I would love to. I tried to organize something but had trouble finding someone who would host us. I eventually gave up.

3. coastguardgunnersmate

coastguardgunnersmate New Member

If we get enough interest I have access to plenty of land. It is woods but hotels nearby (15-20 minutes out) or tents are an option also.

4. gvw3

gvw3 New Member

I am new to this forum but would be interested in this.

5. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

I would be interested for sure, but it definitely depends on time/location for me =)

6. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

Me too. I'm heading into my busy season at work so time/location will be a factor. But I'd love to get together.

7. Corndork2

Corndork2 New Member

I'm in the Peoria / Champaign area and am a novice shooter (began last December) but would love an opportunity to shoot with, and to learn from those who are more experienced than me.

8. chuckman61832

chuckman61832 New Member

I just joined the forum today. I would be interested in a meet. The date and location would be the deciding factor. I live in the East Central part of the state.