Igold 2014

Discussion in 'Illinois Gun Forum' started by CGS, Jan 30, 2014.

1. CGS

CGS New Member

Can we get rid of the IGOLD 2013 sticky and get an IGOLD 2014 sticky instead? :)

http://igold.isra.org/

ISRA is proud to sponsor
    Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day for 2014

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

All Illinois gun owners are invited to join in Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day (IGOLD) in Springfield in 2014. This is an annual event where everyone goes to lobby` their representatives in the Illinois House and Senate. The ISRA is partnering with local and internet organizations in Illinois to increase attendance and make a bigger & better impression in Springfield. The other participating organizations are IllinoisCarry.com, Guns Save Life, Sangamon County Rifle Association, and the McHenry County Right To Carry Association. Get your local organization involved as well!

We will meet at the Prairie Capital Convention Center - Doors open at 10:00 with the program set to begin at 11:45 am. We will have a legislative briefing, then we will all march to the Capitol Building to locate and talk with our representatives.

Please join us for Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day, you won't regret going.

2. Shade

Shade New Member

I will be there.

PM sent to CGS... ;)

3. Shade

Shade New Member

I will not be attending, not happy about it, but family is the first priority.

4. CGS

CGS New Member

I hear ya Shade! I was just logging on to grab your number. I hope all is well. I'll be down there just in time for the March to the capital building. Bringing my 4 year old. I'll post some pics!

5. Shade

Shade New Member

I hope you have safe travels with the snow and all. Repeat of last year.
    Just the perfect storm of commitments and IGOLD lost out.

6. CGS

CGS New Member

I counted fewer accidents on the expressway between Chicago and Springfield. Last year I think I counted 5 tractor trailers off the side of the ride, slid down the embankment. This year I saw one car hit a median, and another car down an embankment... which by the way looked like one hell of a ride!

Turn out was about 4k. About half of last year. Everything was great except the turnout.