If you own an AR pistol you are now a,felon.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ghost1958, Nov 25, 2020.

1. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member Supporter

Absolutely true, if the broad range of forcible compliance he seeks to impose upon people comes true. "Fringe" issues like pistol braces are a test, as much as anything to see if he can cajole the BATFE into being as anti-gun as possible without the involvement of Congress.

His anti-RKBA agenda reads like an authoritarian banner's wet dream: Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence.

It's going to be a bumpy ride, this attempt to eviscerate the RKBA. It's part of the plan.

Rifling82 and Ghost1958 like this.
  2. sheepdawg

sheepdawg Well-Known Member Supporter

Y'all better pray that whoever is in charge of the legitimacy of elections is keeping a very close eye on the Georgia Senate elections coming up this January especially the Demokrat strongholds. No closing down the counts for any reason. No cars or vans pulling up with boxes that aren't fully checked.

Oldoutlaw and Ghost1958 like this.

3. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Nope, just pointing out a fact about gun control. ;)

4. Chainfire

He has one foot in. ;)

Trump has no path to retain the White House that doesn't involve violence. The counting is done, the major part of the suing is done, there has been no gigantic fraud uncovered, he is over 6,000,000 votes in the hole. I do have to admire your loyalty though, I would be honored and secure to have you having my back!

Sniper03 likes this.
  5. Chainfire

People certainly get away with breaking the law every day. Of course, on the other hand, the US there are about 2,300,000 people in prison who decided to ignore the law. A few more won't exactly bust the system.

6. Chainfire

One of these days the power of the Federal Government may just surprise you.

Even if you don't approve of their power, you would be wise to respect it. Of course, it is easy to be an internet hero, but a little harder when that knock at three o'clock in the Morning is the hinges blowing off of both of your doors and a flash bang detonation in your bedroom. Or if you are headed out to get a burger and a hellfire missile comes through the roof of your truck. Those kinds of things happen to terrorists every day.

My ancestors thought that they could keep the Federal Government out of their business and out of their part of the country too. They all got their rifles and their cannon and their horses, and went after the Feds. We all know how that came out.

Yea, I know....you don't scare easy.

7. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Eh I didn't say I dont scare easy.
    I said i dont scare. Some of us dont anymore.

Thanks for the unsolicited advice .
    The ATF has approx 5000 agents. But let's triple that to 15000.
    Yeah they are gonna enforce any kind of ban without a states help.

And if you dont like it you'll still have to respect that any state is free to ignore any act of congress.
    My statement stands . More states need to stop aiding ATF in enforcement of gun laws. And ATF is a rogue agency that needs disbanding.

Respect the Fed??? After its history??
    Ok.

8. Chainfire

Yea, I have met a lot of people in my life who "don't scare." They are usually the first one to pizz their pants when things go South.

9. Ghost1958

Happy for you. I dont believe we've met.

Rifling82 likes this.
  10. Rifling82

Rifling82 Well-Known Member Supporter

SMH..... so you like guns enough to be on a gun forum?.... and you cheer for gun restrictions?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    partdeux, austin92, elfmdl and 5 others like this.
  11. sheepdawg

sheepdawg Well-Known Member Supporter

Hard to figure, ain't it. It's like a chicken cheering on Colonel Sanders. confused.gif

12. Rifling82

Rifling82 Well-Known Member Supporter

Just can’t believe it

CMAB2SA and Ghost1958 like this.
  13. Oldoutlaw

Oldoutlaw Well-Known Member Supporter

Yes.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  14. Oldoutlaw

S
    Screw you with that horse you rode in on. :)

Ghost1958, sheepdawg and Rifling82 like this.
  15. Oldoutlaw

When does he not????

CMAB2SA, partdeux, austin92 and 6 others like this.
  16. Ghost1958

That is something I never understand.
    Some. Well actually more than some gun owners/carriers, are the first to champion stuff like the GCA , NFA. gun bans of certain weapons, and throw pretty much anyone who dares to defend themselves using a gun under the train unless their throat was actually being cut.

Every single gun regulation from first to last has been based on thin air and made up hogwash. One sentence in the Constitution plainly denies gov interference with the RTKABA .

Yet there are alot of gun owners only comfortable with their idea of who can own what.

Makes no sense to me . If your anti RTKABA then openly be so. You cant honestly be both pro RTKABA and pro gun regulation at the same time.

primer1, austin92, G66enigma and 2 others like this.
  17. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

And some of us are on edge for a variety of reasons. However, you all know our basic rules- 1. Keep politics over in Politics
    2. Place nice with the other inmates- Uh- MEMBERS. Yeah, MEMBERS
    3. So you don't agree with someone. That's OK- they don't agree with you.

So if you disagree- walk away.

G66enigma, Ghost1958 and Rifling82 like this.
  18. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim Well-Known Member

The way I figure this is WE did not do anything illegal, the ATF did!!!!

Ghost1958 and Rifling82 like this.
  19. Trunk Monkey

Trunk Monkey Well-Known Member

Where'd you get your law degree?

20. Ghost1958

Correct. The Government state and Fed are in fact the knowing and willful law breakers when they regulate weapons.
    The COTUS is the untimate law of the land and the 2A could not be plainer in its protection of the preexisting RTKABA.

Thank God SCOTUS has been repopulated with saner judges who hopefully will follow the ultimate law of the land instead rewriting it using phrases pulled out of their robe closet that are nowhere mentioned in the COTUS. Perhaps we might have some hope of regaining the RTKABA peacefully after all.

Caveman Jim likes this.