Firearms Talk banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,235 Posts
Bottom line if Biden gets in office it will not be long before we all become Felons.
Absolutely true, if the broad range of forcible compliance he seeks to impose upon people comes true. "Fringe" issues like pistol braces are a test, as much as anything to see if he can cajole the BATFE into being as anti-gun as possible without the involvement of Congress.

His anti-RKBA agenda reads like an authoritarian banner's wet dream: Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence.

It's going to be a bumpy ride, this attempt to eviscerate the RKBA. It's part of the plan.

·
Premium Member
5,283 Posts
Y'all better pray that whoever is in charge of the legitimacy of elections is keeping a very close eye on the Georgia Senate elections coming up this January especially the Demokrat strongholds. No closing down the counts for any reason. No cars or vans pulling up with boxes that aren't fully checked.

·
Premium Member
12,109 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,109 Posts
Bottom line if Biden gets in office it will probably not be long before we all will become Felons. Or some will cowar down to a tyrannical administration. Anyone who believes they are not planning on coming after our Guns and Second Amendment has a false sense of reality and has their head buried in the sand.;)
Get ready! But the Fat Lady has not sang yet. IMO We are going to see some drastic changes soon. Dufus & Company isn't in the White House yet!
He has one foot in. ;)

Trump has no path to retain the White House that doesn't involve violence. The counting is done, the major part of the suing is done, there has been no gigantic fraud uncovered, he is over 6,000,000 votes in the hole. I do have to admire your loyalty though, I would be honored and secure to have you having my back!

Reactions: Sniper03

·
Premium Member
12,109 Posts
Or ignore it since the ATF cant stick with one position for 15 min.
People certainly get away with breaking the law every day. Of course, on the other hand, the US there are about 2,300,000 people in prison who decided to ignore the law. A few more won't exactly bust the system.

·
Premium Member
12,109 Posts
So?. The NFA is a null void act of congress that any state is free to ignore.
Or do end runs around.

It's a shame more states dont ignore more decrees put forth in that act. The fed can not hope to enforce it on it's own.
One of these days the power of the Federal Government may just surprise you.

Even if you don't approve of their power, you would be wise to respect it. Of course, it is easy to be an internet hero, but a little harder when that knock at three o'clock in the Morning is the hinges blowing off of both of your doors and a flash bang detonation in your bedroom. Or if you are headed out to get a burger and a hellfire missile comes through the roof of your truck. Those kinds of things happen to terrorists every day.

My ancestors thought that they could keep the Federal Government out of their business and out of their part of the country too. They all got their rifles and their cannon and their horses, and went after the Feds. We all know how that came out.

Yea, I know....you don't scare easy.

·
Banned
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
One of these days the power of the Federal Government may just surprise you.

Even if you don't approve of their power, you would be wise to respect it. Of course, it is easy to be an internet hero, but a little harder when that knock at three o'clock in the Morning is the hinges blowing off of both of your doors and a flash bang detonation in your bedroom. Or if you are headed out to get a burger and a hellfire missile comes through the roof of your truck. Those kinds of things happen to terrorists every day.

My ancestors thought that they could keep the Federal Government out of their business and out of their part of the country too. They all got their rifles and their cannon and their horses, and went after the Feds. We all know how that came out.

Yea, I know....you don't scare easy.
Eh I didn't say I dont scare easy.
I said i dont scare. Some of us dont anymore.

Thanks for the unsolicited advice .
The ATF has approx 5000 agents. But let's triple that to 15000.
Yeah they are gonna enforce any kind of ban without a states help.

And if you dont like it you'll still have to respect that any state is free to ignore any act of congress.
My statement stands . More states need to stop aiding ATF in enforcement of gun laws. And ATF is a rogue agency that needs disbanding.

Respect the Fed??? After its history??
Ok.

·
Premium Member
12,109 Posts
Eh I didn't say I dont scare easy.
I said i dont scare. Some of us dont anymore.

Thanks for the unsolicited advice .
The ATF has approx 5000 agents. But let's triple that to 15000.
Yeah they are gonna enforce any kind of ban without a states help.

And if you dont like it you'll still have to respect that any state is free to ignore any act of congress.
My statement stands . More states need to stop aiding ATF in enforcement of gun laws. And ATF is a rogue agency that needs disbanding.

Respect the Fed??? After its history??
Ok.
Yea, I have met a lot of people in my life who "don't scare." They are usually the first one to pizz their pants when things go South.

·
Banned
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
That is something I never understand.
Some. Well actually more than some gun owners/carriers, are the first to champion stuff like the GCA , NFA. gun bans of certain weapons, and throw pretty much anyone who dares to defend themselves using a gun under the train unless their throat was actually being cut.

Every single gun regulation from first to last has been based on thin air and made up hogwash. One sentence in the Constitution plainly denies gov interference with the RTKABA .

Yet there are alot of gun owners only comfortable with their idea of who can own what.

Makes no sense to me . If your anti RTKABA then openly be so. You cant honestly be both pro RTKABA and pro gun regulation at the same time.

·
Administrator
26,160 Posts
And some of us are on edge for a variety of reasons. However, you all know our basic rules- 1. Keep politics over in Politics
2. Place nice with the other inmates- Uh- MEMBERS. Yeah, MEMBERS
3. So you don't agree with someone. That's OK- they don't agree with you.

So if you disagree- walk away.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
The way I figure this is WE did not do anything illegal, the ATF did!!!!

·
Banned
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Where'd you get your law degree?
Correct. The Government state and Fed are in fact the knowing and willful law breakers when they regulate weapons.
The COTUS is the untimate law of the land and the 2A could not be plainer in its protection of the preexisting RTKABA.

Thank God SCOTUS has been repopulated with saner judges who hopefully will follow the ultimate law of the land instead rewriting it using phrases pulled out of their robe closet that are nowhere mentioned in the COTUS. Perhaps we might have some hope of regaining the RTKABA peacefully after all.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts