If you haven't already signed the petition...

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Scratchammo, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Scratch,

Even though I have received two letters here personally in Tennessee to Corker and Black. I did also sign the petition and send the three letters for $9.00 figured it can not hurt and this is one of the most important issues at hand other than the true 14%+ not the 8.whatever unemployment her!
    So I advised them (Senators & Congressmen) that anyone supporting the violation of our Constitutional Second Amendment Rights was committing political suicide. In November I hope the gun owners are smart enough to realize the present administration is after our guns. Even at the cost of Officer Terry's and the others lives. Let us transport 1800 illegal guns and see what happens! Which so far they have gotten by with murder literally! All for the divisive cause and part of this UN scheme! You bet I have signed it as well as everyone here should!

2. billt

billt New Member

E-Mails sent!

3. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

4. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

You are spot on!

5. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

Thanks y'all for your support. We've momentarily held them back. They're trying everything they can to pass their agenda, even if it means sneaking it into a cyber security bill.