if you could have anything for christmas.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by shootitout, Dec 12, 2011.

1. shootitout

shootitout New Member

If you could have anything for christmas anything you can think of even if its not possible what would it be?

2. 9mmJeffrey

9mmJeffrey New Member

Desert Eagle .50 cal. TOTALLY impractical, but TONS of fun!

3. zedpapa

zedpapa Member Supporter

$10,000. it wouldn't pay all my debt, but get it to a point where I would be in control of it. wait, what the heck, make it a million.

4. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

I'd like to have my farm house fixed up. It was my dad's. I now own it, but it needs a lot of work.

5. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Five years ago I lost the front half of my left foot and the sight in my right eye. This was due to mismanaging my diabetes, so my wish is simple. A cure. Not for me, but for the children who still have a full life ahead of them. I hope none of them go through what I have or worse things than I have.

Happy Holidays and keep them in your prayers. Kev.

6. ANGRYcanary

ANGRYcanary New Member

Yes sir, I like the way you think..!

I would have to go with an unlimited amount of credit to any "REAL" (NOT pimp my ride style, Hotckis performance style, but only off road) custom shop in the U.S. For my truck, then have it done in, say 30 days, so they didn't have to rush too bad. I'd start with something like this...

Oh... Or an A-10 Warthog, in digital camo though..!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  7. CGO

CGO New Member

To wipe cancer off the face of the earth.

Attached Files:

8. shootitout

shootitout New Member

I want 10 billion $
    Or to talk to someone dead to see if I should start going to church

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Yeah, my house was built in the 1940's. It, too, needs a lot of work. Not structurally, it's as sound as a brick poophouse. But it needs floors refinished, bathroom remodeled, new windows, plumbing, electricity, etc. I just don't have the skill or the money to get it all done. :( [​IMG]

10. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

Enough money to eliminate my parents' debt, get their house fixed up, be able to allow them to retire, and enough money to let me live more comfortably.

11. 44ablast

44ablast New Member

I would want my dad and my brother back . My dad died when I was 12 and my brother died 10 yrs ago. I know they are with me every day and I talk to them being able to hug my dad again would be awsome and I still owe my brother a black eye. Then a wallet with a 100$ bill in it every time I take a bill out another would appear:)

12. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I would want people to do their research first before posting a question in a forum.
    Most answers that are provided come from the internet and could have been obtained the same way by the OP.

(And that Facebook provide the option of "I don't have anything to offer, so quit sending me requests for something in farmville.)

13. gunnut07

gunnut07 New Member

A new President and Senate of normal everyday folks that can create laws based on common sense.

Oh hell $1 bizilliongagillion dollars

14. trip286

trip286 New Member

I second this. I haven't lost many to cancer, but the ones I have, it was terrible to watch them go that way. Any one who's watched a man waste away from colon cancer knows what I mean.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  15. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Ron Paul for President of the United States of America! :)

16. Scratch

Scratch New Member

A powered paraglider!

[​IMG]

17. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Stripper with high-heels and a lap-dance.....:D..........

18. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

19. Cope's Distributing

Cope's Distributing New Member

For my kids to have a family for once. For them to see the love of a father. For them to have happy lifes and get what they want not just what they need.