Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Most people would not post what they would do, because there is a chance that this site is being watched by the feds.

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
texaswoodworker said:
Most people would not post what they would do, because there is a chance that this site is being watched by the feds.
Yep. Keeping mouth shut as I have in past threads on this subject.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Guns? Those are dangerous why would I own those?

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Well if we can't own guns then I really have no reason to stay, so I'd move to new Zealand or maybe the Canadian wilderness.

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
jjfuller1 said:
Guns? Those are dangerous why would I own those?
Taken in context with your avatar, freaking hilarious. Want three guy who invented the muppets an avid hunter?

·
Registered
644 Posts
ww powg do

when the feds storm my house ,my wife would chew their *** so bad for not wiping their feet ....they would end up appologising and leave .lol:cool:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I've only got two words, "Molon Labe"

That's all I'm gonna say

·
FAA licensed bugsmasher
7,141 Posts
I thought this forum was all about make-believe guns. Because I don't actually own any guns. I just like talking about them.

In all seriousness, this forum is watched. Don't make any comments that could get you in trouble please.

·
Administrator
26,169 Posts
To the OP- I edited your typing in the title.

As far as future actions- that would be determined at a future time. Right now I am not going to beat my chest, and make empty threats. Don't have the time- I have a date to take a little girl shooting.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
What guns? Let me tell you about that tragic boating accident... :p

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
What guns? Let me tell you about that tragic boating accident... :p
Awe what the hell! :eek: Why did yo have to go and bring THAT up again!?!?!? :confused: :(

Where's my damned phone, I need to call my therapist right now! :mad:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 59 Posts