Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Bob Wright, from Memphis, Tennessee.

I'm a handgunner, consider myself a student of the handgun. I've been a handgunner for over fifty years, buying my first, a Colt New Service .45 Colt by mail order in 1954.

Especially like Ruger Single Actions.

I'm generally hard-headed and opinionated, but seldom disagreeable.

Bob Wright

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the forum - I think you will find a lot of that here, but everyone seems to be able to agree to disagree when the need arises. This is a good site with some real knowledgable people here.

JD

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bob from the great state of Mississippi :D :D :D

·
Registered
496 Posts

I'm a handgunner, consider myself a student of the handgun. I've been a handgunner for over fifty years, buying my first, a Colt New Service .45 Colt by mail order in 1954.

Bob Wright
I'm not the official greeting commitee but Iwilltake the opetunityto say welcome, I've notbeen here too long myself and I liked what you said right up to where you said "I'm generally hard-headed and opinionated, but seldom disagreeable". There are times when we must be Disagreeable, and if that time rears it's ugly head deal with it the best way you know how but be above all Honest and never attack the Messenger, now as for the message that is fair game.

You have finetaste in weapons, I've beena Fan of Bill Ruger sinceback in the early 60's.

Hope you like and enjoy the Forum, I sure do!

·
Registered
419 Posts

Bob Wright
Welcome to the forums from Iowa, I think most of us are opinionated and hard-headed, I've found we have a lot in common here so you will be at home. :D

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Welcome! (and ditto to what Jables said...)

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Welcome, Bob. "Hard-headed" usually means "principled", and that's a very good quality to have. It's great you're here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts