If FTF Had Our Own Airline:

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by gorknoids, Oct 23, 2009.

1. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWDBh0fQ1ug&feature=fvw]YouTube - How pilots scare terroists * Funny *[/ame]

2. Gus556

Gus556 New Member

I think I just peed a little!!:D

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I like it, but I have an slight issue about the Bearcat penetrating body armor. ;)

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Funny stuff, this went around Air Traffic Control about a three months after 9/11.

5. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

WTF? ...and what is supposed to carry the flight attendants? ....the pilot and co-pilot has to leave the controls to solve a problem? they should do it only if flight attendants couldn't...
    Flight attendants should carry stun gun and a 9mm with frangible ammo at least.:D

6. OC357

OC357 New Member

I saw one flight attendant carrying a pair of 38's..........:D

Funny video. I like that.

OC

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

If we did run an airlines I want to be in charge of logistics, passenger seating and policy!

ALL flights would have no need for an air marshal because that seat would be filled with a pig, a big noisy ole hog for sure!

And ALL passengers would be encouraged to CCW.

After this revamp of the rules, should an in-air incident occur, this would be the outcome:

911guns.jpg

8. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Damn, Cane! You need some sensitivity training! It's in Vegas, and your flight leaves at 8:30 tomorrow morning.
    [​IMG]