If Anybody Asks.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

allllllllllllllllllllllllllll dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Dude, we were playing Cribbage and drinking coffee, right? ;)

4. orangello

orangello New Member

But i thought you were testing those tracer rounds at "the yard" today? :confused:

:p

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Sweet. Thanks. :eek:

The power is off to the entire Microsoft Campus! They draw as much power as a small city, so MSFT is sending everyone home. To their houses that don't have any power either.... LOL

This is HUGE!! We are talking millions of dollars in lost revenue as we weenie PNW folks can't handle a little sun so everyone has been running their A/C units this past week.

The unit that is burning is 12 years old, a Hyundai model, and it's sitting less than 50 yards from a unit that was put in service in the 50's and it's never had a problem.

If the heat from transformer one gets hot enough to cause transformer two to touch off (the older model) it is FILLED with PCB's, which is great for fire retardant, but hazardous as all hell.

The guy on the news is doing a play by play and he says to the folks in the studio the following, and I can't make this up:

"I don't understand it. The firemen and their trucks are all there and they seem to just be watching it burn. We are going to try and get an answer as to why they aren't trying to put the fire out."

LMFAO!!!!

Here's a hose Johnnie, run your happy little ass into a live substation and start spraying water everywhere. :eek::rolleyes:

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Blame it on the riots in Vancouver.

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Shhhhhhhh. Inxay on the ootingshay dude. :eek:

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Hmmm, JD needs to get his PMP certification to continue employment with his company. Hmmm, JD didn't pass his test yesterday. Hmmm, today a major power station is on fire. Hmmm, might be someone is trying to guarantee some job security? :rolleyes: ;)

No you worry boss, I'll take this info to the grave ;)

ROFLLMAO, now that is funny right there. Only wish one of the Fireman would splain' it out to the reporter that way. :D

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  9. jca1

jca1 New Member

So let's see here....what am I mad at JD about........

Can't think of anything! OK I'll cover for you.

10. Car54

Car54 New Member

Who's JD, and why would he want us to say he was here all day?