If a Taser could do this...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jo da Plumbr, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

If a Taser could do this... I'd order one right now!

...................................................................[​IMG]

2. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Now that's what I call authentically cooked Indian cuisine. :eek:

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Primary power lines kids - STAY FAR AWAY!!!

4. opaww

opaww New Member

I'll bet he got a charge out of that

5. caniswalensis

caniswalensis New Member

Ok, I admit that my first thought was "WOW!! That guy was totally fried!" Then I started to make my own joke.

Then I thought again about what I was doing. I just saw another human being die a horrible death. Is that really funny? Is it something to laugh and joke about?

I hate to be the party pooper, and I am usually the one that goes too far amongst my friends, but this is a real person dying a real death.

I wonder who he was? What was his name? Did he have a family that will miss him? Did he ever do something amazing, or maybe something terrible? How would I feel if he had been my brother, or father, or friend, and I found the video of his gruesome death posted on the internet, along with a bunch of jokes about it?

Just food for thought. I'm not trying to be preachy or a pain. This is just what is in my head right now.

Regards, Canis

6. orangello

orangello New Member

OUCH! :eek: The flaming hair was a nice touch, very MJesque.

To me, he was an anonymous moron proving that stupidity can be deadly. I'm sure his family is well-aware of how he died and that it was nobody's fault but his own (from the looks of it).

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  7. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Very true. I'm glad you bring up the serious point, like JD did, that safety should never be ignored. This guy was where he did not belong. I think the more people that see this, the better.

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Okay, a little facts behind the video. This is about 2 years old, I believe, we have seen it in the power circle since it FIRST happened and then there was more to the story.

The person in question was not all there mentally. He was also a bit of a criminal, alledgedly - so I won't go into the crime(s) because none were proven.

He was, in effect, distraut over his recent "loss off face" in the "community" and reports say this was a final fairwell.....

Early in the video you can see other members trying to get him off the top of the train, and when he tries to reach for something, they try to grab him.

The video then cuts to later on during the "negotiation" and he is seen walking around on top of the car. The fatal contact was an accident in that it happened at that moment, but he was up there with a fatal contact in mind....

For what it's worth....

JD

9. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Well he picked a good way to go. that guy never knew what hit him.
    I've been hooked up before to the point I could not let go. Burned a hole in my arm the size of a quarter and a half inch deep. Never felt a thing. :eek:

10. dynastyofnext

dynastyofnext New Member

Was it his intention to eventually touch those powerlines? or was he going to commit suicide by jumping off the train?.........What ever happend to threatening to throw themselves off a bridge? People are so wreckless with their lives. I never knew someone could just light up like that.

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Just goes to show you power lines are not to be effed with at all unless you know what the hell your doing.

It is sad to see someone die but hey at least he did it in style flaming hair just like mike. Looks that he may have been drinking as well. That boy was sure smoking after that little jolt.

12. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

They cut the vidio as his balls burst into flames. I guess even the camera man couldn't take it at that point.

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

The general feeling was that he was indeed going to cause his own Fatal Contact with the power lines. He was on the train merely so he could reach them.

This happened not long after a similiar accident in the same country, except it was a worker on the railway that had a fatal contact. No video, but it was widely reported.

It is assumed that the individual was distraught, figured suicide was his way out of his problems and chose this method because it was quick, effective and recently on the news.

That's about all I know. I am afraid I don't know his name though - which is much sadder in the tale that I have been forwarded the rest of this information....:eek:

JD

14. WDB

WDB New Member

That is the biggest bug zapper ever:eek:

People do stupid stuff for many different reasons, as sad as it is to understand that a life was lost. It's funny, might be dark hummor, maybe even untra dark hummor.

15. Bigguns911

Bigguns911 New Member

All I can say is WOW, that is a lot of power. To bad he had to drag so may people into his misery!

16. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

How much juice went through that guy, JD??

17. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Tha was I bet 120Kv that boys and girls is 120,000 volts. Maybe more.

18. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Enough to blow his balls off and catch fire! :eek:

Yep, that is exactly enough to blow his balls off and catch fire! :eek:

19. fisher77

fisher77 New Member

That is what I call a Crispy Critter.

20. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Whoa...from that description having dialup is kinda a blessing sometimes, methinks :eek:

APPARENTLY, a taser set an aboriginal guy on fire this week...but I'm inclined to think it was due to the petrol can & lighter he was holding :rolleyes:

Man set on fire by police taser