Idiot vandals

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by britishbulldog, May 28, 2013.

1. britishbulldog

britishbulldog New Member

I'm at work this morning and my wife calls in tears and tells me that somebody has graffitied the passenger side of her new car whilst it was parked on our driveway.

So I head home and discover the words F**K YOU in large letters across the pristine white bodywork. I then discover that they've hit 2 of the neighbors cars in the same way.

I'm praying for them to come back and try it again whilst I'm home.

What kind of ******* does that?

2. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Punk *** kids that need a good *** whooping.

3. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Darn kids...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1TSsS-mB6c[/ame]

4. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

WD40 might remove a lot of it anyway.
    Kids that pull that kind of crap have no idea what it takes to put a new vehicle in your garage. After a serious *** whipping they need put to work.

5. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

if caught, i would make sure they had to pay restitution for the damages or at least the parents if they are underage. if they are underage and mommy and daddy have to dole out some serious change to have your wife's care repaired, i'll bet they get that butt whooping they deserve.

and i agree, total idiots with no respect for other peoples property. Bulldog, i hope they get caught and punished. please make sure to press charges. they need to learn their actions have consequences.

6. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Several years ago a couple of high school kids tore up the lawn at the elementary school they attended where I was on the school board. We went to the parents first and the dad said that he would pay for damages, but I told him that in addition his boys had to come and apologize to the whole school at flag salute in the morning and explain why what they did was wrong (the kids at the school were very upset and asking why would somebody do this to their school). The dad told me to "go fuk myself" and withdrew his offer to pay damages. We pressed charges and they stuck. The dad sued the school. Went back and forth for a couple of years and the guy ended up paying for all damages plus all legal costs to the school in the end. Oh, and he still has two piece of sh!t kids who are never going to amount to squat.

Chances are that these kids are of the same stripe. Plan on pressing charges, and see if you can get the other victims on board as well.

7. tri70

tri70 New Member

Maybe if you ask around someone will have them on video or pictures of security cameras.

8. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

chances are these kids probably live pretty close by as well. talk to some of the neighborhood kids as they may have heard something about it. many times kids who do this type of thing, tend to brag aout it.

9. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

I thought it was bad when I used to soap Windows...

I like axxxes idea, find an honest kid in the area, and bribe him lol. Yeah, and press charges.

10. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

"Goof Off" will wipe it right off. Somebody tagged my neighbors car. I just sprayed some "Goof Off" on a rag and it wiped off like it was never there.

11. therewolf

therewolf New Member

I would insist to any judge they be forced

to restore the vehicles to original condition,

THEN, and only then, to be brought

back to court for punishment.

If I caught them in the act, a

Proctologist would be removing

those spray cans.

12. gunnut07

gunnut07 New Member

It is things like this that make me want a wookie.

13. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Be careful what you wish for, Barak has one! Eeeek

14. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

The thugs parents that vandalize cars in my area seldom pay restitution because most of the thugs don't have working parents, don't have parents, don't know who one of their parents is and if they do know one of their parents he/she is most likely either a crack head or is in jail.

I sat through the court case of the two 18 year old males that burglarized my house and stole my wife's car while I was on vacation. One of the individuals knew his mother but she was in jail and he was staying with her male friend, a convicted drug dealer. The other individual had been a ward of the state his entire life and had no home address at the time. Both had lengthy rap sheets but plea bargained and accepted a one year jail term and were released after serving ten months and one day.

My home owners insurance paid for the home items and my car insurance covered the loss of the car.

Last edited: May 29, 2013
  15. britishbulldog

Well I managed to remove the graffiti from the car using a lot of effort and some car bodywork spot cleaner.

We still have no idea who did it. They trashed a few mail boxes and other cars in the neighborhood.

The weird thing is that when the cop showed up and heard my British accent he asked to see my driving license and ran my details....maybe he thought I was an illegal

16. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

You would be surprised at who does this kind of vandalism. We had a rash of smashed mail boxes in the neighborhood. I heard the noise and waited by my mailbox with a bat. When they came around the turn, they saw me, veered off and blew through the stop sign. It was not kids. A rash of broken windshields turned out to be an auto glass company drumming up business.

17. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

+100 on the "Goof Off". It is really good stuff. Won't hurt the finish at all.

18. orangello

orangello New Member

This; I would ask my agent about my "comprehensive" deductible on the car insurance and home insurance. Even though you can't see any damage, a good wax job is probably in order to restore what the cleaner removed.

School is out for the Summer in your area, I would bet. Security camera systems with night vision are getting much less expensive nowadays.

19. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Here is their website for Goof Off

http://www.goofoffstainremover.com/

Also, after cleaning with goof off, read the instructions; but, use some car soap and water to clean the area and wax the area.

Folks, the movie "The Purge" comes to mind:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LLaybEuzA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LLaybEuzA[/ame]

20. britishbulldog