I will be ordering bcm upper buthow would i put on DD rail on

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by darkhellwolf, Nov 18, 2012.

1. darkhellwolf

darkhellwolf New Member

I ever one I need help cause I'll be ordering BCM upper but big problem has come up how would I put a free foult rail with out moving the front sight that comes with

2. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

No choice but to remove the front sight to put that rail on.

3. darkhellwolf

darkhellwolf New Member

Yes but I was told that the rail will not work good with the A sight or some thing like that I need a low profile gas block or some thing like that

4. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

I had a nice Yankee Hill one on my old M&P Sport that went around the A2 sight and was free floated. No idea on what model it was through

5. hoovco

hoovco New Member

The front sight works just fine. You only have to remove it so you can put a new barrel nut on, then you can put the FSB back on. They make FF tubes that have FSB cutouts.

6. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  7. Car54

Car54 New Member

8. darkhellwolf

darkhellwolf New Member

I see thanx you guys and dos ene one know where I can fined good BCG on sale or at good price I found one but dos not tell me who makes it or if it's mcp test but it's chrom line ?

9. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Yes just need to remove it and put it back on unless your intending on using a longer hand guard than the fps, then u will have to remove it and use a low profile gas block. Troy industries makes a ff hand guard that fits over the fsp so u don't have to remove it

10. Quentin

Quentin New Member

11. darkhellwolf

darkhellwolf New Member

True I have seen it but I like this rail for my AR http://www.skdtac.com/Daniel-Defense-Lite-Rail-9-p/ddf.104.htm

12. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member