I Was So Happy About My 1st CMP Garand

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by gandog56, Jun 19, 2012.

1. gandog56

gandog56 New Member

That I ordered a second one from them. This time an H&R and one grade better. CMP just called me because they could not read my writing and of the CC number, and I corrected it. She said should ship within a couple days!

2. Garadex

Garadex New Member

If you are unsatisfied you should send it to me. (like that'll happen)

3. gandog56

gandog56 New Member

OK, LOOKS GOOD TO ME.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Garadex

Garadex New Member

No trust me I am a professional. It is defective and should immediately be sent to me for disposal. :rolleyes:

5. m72law

m72law New Member

Super Sexy Steel Art!!

6. xring3

xring3 Member

I have always had good results with CMP M1's and carbines.....I have a Springfield, H&R, and an International Harvester. Would like a Winchester to complete the set but, do not want to spend the money for one.

7. gandog56

gandog56 New Member

Gosh darn it, but the little woman gives me dirty looks every time I get another gun shipped in. But all I do is point at the 5000 pairs of shoes that take up half the bedroom closet.

8. tacticalfun

tacticalfun Active Member

Im in the process of ordering one...may i ask how much that was? They have them from 500$ to 1300$ but id like to stay between 500 and 800

9. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

It still angers me that the CMP carries all the manufactures Except the one I want.. :mad:

10. widowmaker

widowmaker New Member

Ok how do I get one of those?
    nice pictures but I really should examine it in person. Can you go ahead and send it to me UPS? I will send it back in a week or so....:D

11. gandog56

gandog56 New Member

$625, with the plastic case.

12. tacticalfun

tacticalfun Active Member

Ty very much

13. sniper762

sniper762 New Member

i bought this from cmp then (dcm) in the early 90s for $650

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll63/sniper762/GUNS/M1D.jpg

M1D Garand cal. 30-06 semi-automatic eight shot top loading clip fed Springfield Armory rifle. This rifle also came from DCM at a cost of $650.00. It was the designated “Sniper rifle” that was issued During WWII and the Korean War. It has the scope, cheekpiece, flash suppressor and bayonet that Was issued with it. It is topped with a Libby-Owens-Ford manufactured M82 2.5 power scope. The Rifle appears to be unfired or arsenal refinished. The scope, cheekpad and M2 flash hider were new in Wrappers. I assembled it, zeroed it and fired about 10 rounds and that’s all its been used. I also have the USGI M5A1bayonet M10 scabbard and winter trigger conversion.