I want...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Mosin, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I want this to get out and someone with video skills to do this.
    I'd like a videographer to make a short documentary entitled 'I stopped a mass shooting'
    That interviews the numerous counts of CCW holders who stopped a mass shooting. That let's them explain what they saw and how they stopped it, with facts sprinkled through the short video.

Then when people call for gun bans, we could just point to that video and demand a ban on gun free zones.

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

The anti gunners will just ignore it and lie.

3. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

True, theres already one out i saw yesterday that "proved" that even if there were several armed with a CCW it would have not or would not change anything- Guess the anti gun fuks are prepared? :confused:

4. kycol

kycol New Member

Well I'm so ashamed of myself I actually gave into an anti gun nut last night. He said were do you draw the line should we be able to own tanks or nukes. And I told him I would actually agree to a law banning nukes.

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

I wouldn't. I look at it this way, if the common man had all the same armaments as government, then the governments may do away with their own nukes so that they could legislate us into not having them.

I say, unrestrict nukes for a nuke free world!!

There's probably some seriously flawed logic in there somewhere.

6. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

What worries me is i understand your logic :eek: :D

7. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I don't even answer that question. It's a red herring, designed to force you to capitulate to something outrageous, so they can point and say, 'SEE!!! You agree to SOME legislation!!!'
    And if you say everyone should have nukes, they paint you as a gun nut wacko.

I've been asked this question. I simply respond...

'So you're pro-choice?'
    ... Then a mother should be able to abort her 25 year old son... Or do you agree to 'some legislation?'

8. Squawk

Squawk New Member

THE GOVERNMENT CAN'T LEGISLATE CRAZY

IF THE GOVERNMENT OUTLAWS GUNS, THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH GUNS WILL BE OUTLAWS

Ban Gun Free Zones 2012

9. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

I know several that should have been given that choice ;)

10. fmj

fmj Active Member

having raised teenagers...i now know WHY some species eat their young! :p

11. Vincine

Vincine New Member

??? I don't see how.
    Either: The shooter was stopped, in which case it wouldn't be a mass shooting, OR; They weren't stopped, in which case it would be a mass shooting.

12. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The left is avoiding the word "Control" and using Gun Safety. This blends with NRA programs and fools progun people to agree with them. The Brady Camp is claiming that NRA members are siding with the Brady Campaign on gun safety issues and have joined the gun buy backs. The NRA members who ignore the NRA are trying to get guns off the street. Many progun folks are bringing the Trojan Horse into the camp.:(

13. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

If someone shows up with a gun and starts shooting, and an armed CCW stops him, he stopped a mass shooting.
    Unless you think the guy who brought the guns and started shooting at West Virginia who was stopped by armed students was just there for target practice.

14. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

That's like saying cops showed up to a bank robbery and shot the suspect before he left with the cash so they didn't stop a robbery because he didn't really steal anything.

15. Vincine

Vincine New Member

I really gotta have my coffee before I post things. :eek:

16. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Lol! I'm guilty of that too!

17. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

The anti-gun people hysterically call for immediate bans. The pro-2A people hysterically run to immediately buy more guns. Gun and ammo prices rise with demand. The economy improves. Obama takes credit.

18. JLRTech

JLRTech New Member

115 people die every day from car crashes in the United States. Why are the hypocrites not lobbying for CAR 'control'? (Answer: They only lobby for things that are not in any way going to be an inconvenience. )

19. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

Cars are already registered and owners are licensed to use em. People steal em and misuse em every day so we have proven that registration and licensing does absolutely jack about limiting misuse. Never let those facts get in the way of a good liberal baseless argument though.

20. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

We need to do something about those high capacity gas tanks.