I want to see (blank) locked in a cage with (blank)

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by skullcrusher, Dec 17, 2010.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Per another thread about Vick wanting a dog...

I offered two asshats I would like to see getting slaughtered in a confined area by a group that can be thought of as purveyors of revenge.

What you got?

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

steven spielberg locked in a cage with george lucas buggering each other to the death. winner gets a year of training at the vick compound.

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

gello locked in a cage with a bear. The fight for the servival of their species.

4. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Tango locked in a cell with the panty thief..

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

WOW it took 4 posts for me to make it in to this thread. You guys are falling down on your jobs.

I want to see the fat guy from American Pickers locked in a cage with a horny gay gorilla.

6. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I got one better, Doc. Tango and Hogger. Each of them armed with fly swatters and a video camera with access to YouTube.

7. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Tango and a mutant twinky fighting with double ended rubber schlongs

8. willshoum

willshoum New Member

We're going to need a bigger Cage!!!!!

That would have to be President Obama, two MP's from the Marine Corps and a Doctor with a syringe full of truth serum......:eek::D

9. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I would like to see the 111th Congress in the cage with Rignak - no time limit! :mad:

10. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Bernie Madoff locked in a cage with all of those he stole money from.

11. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I want to see ALL of those idiots from the recent "young, awkward, talentless *** clown brigade" ( I.E. - Justin Bieber, Jonah Hill, All the Jonas Brothers, Seth Green, Seth Rogan, Russell Brand ) all trapped in a cage/maze filled with about 847 SAW inspired booby traps where someone HAS to die a horrible, pucker tightening death in order for the rest of them to "survive" to the next step closer to "freedom"

The very last room for anyone who might possibly have been LUCKY enough to make it this far will be forced into a round room, with completely smooth walls, no corners, nowhere to hide and an entire room of wild, rabid, fur covered razor blades from every species on the planet that had not eaten in weeks, were just injected with adrenaline and anything else that would turn their aggression level turned from zero to 11.

Should God intervene and somehow one of these little pukes win, they have to take a full load of .45 ACP rounds from my Nighthawk at 7 yards.

If they survive that, I will personally head up their fanboy club. :rolleyes:

JD

12. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Want to watch Sonia from Operation Repo trying to repo an SUV from Dog the Bounty Hunter. At a gold mining camp. Near a pawn shop. Run by loggers. Who are fishing for Alaskan King Crab. Sonia is driving across an ice road. To get the SUV. From a Biker Bar.

Excuse me, I gotta go get some popcorn and a beer.................

13. bwillis

bwillis New Member

The folks from that Westboro Baptist Church locked in a cage with a bunch of rabid pitbulls

14. doctherock

doctherock New Member

The folks from the westboro baptist church air dropped into Mogadishu. Nuff said.

15. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Ding-Ding! We have a winner!

Jeebus, don't hold back, JD. :D

16. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I think he needs a group hug.

17. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

How about Pelosi, Reid and Barney Frank in a cage with a group of senior citizens armed with pocket knives and bags of salt? Of course, the seniors are filled in on their status in gubmit run heath care first.

18. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Uh...
    Pengie and Lon?

19. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Or Barney Frank with Bill O'Reilly?

Barney Frank with anybody?

20. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Bring it on!