Firearms Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
kyle8892 said:
Hello guys I really want to buy a ak47, but all I have is 600$. Any help?
Most Wasr10 run around 420-550 here in NC . Gp1975 run 500 650. Go to Afghanistan get a Russian on beat to **** for 2000 afghanis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,048 Posts
I had gotten (after a long and patient wait) just what I had been looking for at a recent gun show. A 1967 Romanian WASR 10/63. The serial numbers all checked out; the sight and gas tube were not canted; the trigger was Tapco; and the magazine well did not wobble at all. I bought it for $525 or thereabout. Took it out to the range and was quite happy with it. Shot over 600 rounds thusly. No problem. A happy camper am I. :)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,260 Posts
PanBaccha said:
I had gotten (after a long and patient wait) just what I had been looking for at a recent gun show. A 1967 Romanian WASR 10/63. The serial numbers all checked out; the sight and gas tube were not canted; the trigger was Tapco; and the magazine well did not wobble at all. I bought it for $525 or thereabout. Took it out to the range and was quite happy with it. Shot over 600 rounds thusly. No problem. A happy camper am I. :)
Did you make that leather bayonet holder thingy?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
robocop10mm said:
LOL!! Really? Wait...are you serious? Sorry, moving along
Lol carry on so the wasr 10 are made from Romanian parts right lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,260 Posts
robocop10mm said:
LOL!! Really? Wait...are you serious? Sorry, moving along
Yes I am totally serious. Sorry if I should know this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Garadex said:
Yes I am totally serious. Sorry if I should know this.
Yeah CAI rifles come with 2 mags sling cleaning crap and bayonet with sheath/frog
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,260 Posts
2tone0311 said:
Yeah CAI rifles come with 2 mags sling cleaning crap and bayonet with sheath/frog
Thank you for the answer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
664 Posts
I was at Cabelas a month ago and they had a entire rack of AK's selling for $450 ea. I don't know if it was just a sale or not, but you might want to check them out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,260 Posts
2tone0311 said:
Your welcome sorry about the whole haha thing
It's cool it wasn't you and I don't get insulted from the internet to often.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
20 Posts
i got a good gp wasr 10/63 for 550 about a month ago. stained up the stock nice, and its shoots great. also, the new gp wasr 10/63's do not have the flaws such as canted sights, mag wobble, trigger slap, and that like the older wasrs because the gp wasr 10/63's are made of retired romanian military parts, where is pre-2008 wasrs were made of rejected parts.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top